Atlantico Sur

Prowler111

This probably has something to do with the Mirage III guys, if you create unneccesary hype you might crash very hard *cough* Christen Eagle *cough*

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

This probably has something to do with the Mirage III guys, if you create unneccesary hype you might crash very hard *cough* Christen Eagle *cough*

I´m not into creating hype about anything, simply put, there is something i still can´t discuss in the open..just not yet

I´m not into creating hype about anything, simply put, there is something i still can´t discuss in the open..just not yet

My comment was not aimed towards you, I know you wouldnt do such thing. Its more that people immediately start guessing and getting hyped whilest there may be nothing or something relatively small.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

But I guess you want to discuss it though, @Prowler111?

Hype is marketing. It exists in many other areas. If people want to create an illusion of their best hope and become disappointed when their hopes don't materialise, they need to fix themselves. Life happens to be full of disappointment. Simply set expectations low and create surprises for yourself when something good and unexpected happens.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Actually, you could put the Argentinian coast and the full Falklands. With lots and lots of sea. Then with the F18, Av8, F14, Viggen M2000, and Helos, you have a hell of scenary. If you also include the Su33... . I don't think that this scenary would be hard to make.

And not to mention the Helicopters wars... Recon etc.

Regardless of the aircrafts, you have to give thought to a very important factor: form any base in the argentinian side to the islands there is about 900 km round trip. and the map would span 850 Km wide by 560km tall.

This is by far the largest area modeled by DCS. Albeit prety sparse, no big cities, no populates areas, lots of ocean and rocks LOL. still, at 600kts, it takes you about an hour to reach the island from the continent and after the mission you got one oure back!....

So what I did when i Built my Il-2 sturmovik map Mod, was to brign the islands closer to the continent for playability sake.

Have you given any thpugths to that yet?

Edited by Baco

So it's a sandbox. And it's the same as Georgia map size. Anapa to Tbilisi is the same.

You can air start

You can Carrier

You can own the islands in the begining

You can do it real

You can choose.

If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *