Price

Timotsuky

Price is $39.99 at the moment and it will stay that way until it releases for Early Access which should be within two weeks, so if you want it for this price you do not have much time left. Nobody is able to tell for sure when its going to hit, so I'd get it rather early then late if I were you!

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Absolutely! The Hornet is right at home in the Persian Gulf, its going to be awesome!

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Will we be able to get the $10 off on steam since it won't even be released at the same time and I've already purchased non transferrable items on steams version.

You CAN transfer Steam items to DCS; just not the other way around.

I'll leave it to you to figure out the specifics if you desire to do so. I linked all my Steam keys via the account manager on this site.

Don't bother replying to me if you dislike the option; talk to ED about it. Note you can add the .exe to your Steam library if you still want to launch via Steam.

You CAN transfer Steam items to DCS; just not the other way around.

This used to be true, but currently there are a lot of items sold on Steam that just cant be transfered to ED’s DCS.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

will we be able to use our bonus credit to buy the map after the beta release next week ?

Yes you will, but you probably wont be able to get it for the $40 it is at right now.

Erich Fromm

will we be able to use our bonus credit to buy the map after the beta release next week ?
IIRC bonus use is limited in recently released modules which had a pre-release discount. Don't remember for how long, maybe a couple of months or so, but they used to.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

IIRC bonus use is limited in recently released modules which had a pre-release discount. Don't remember for how long, maybe a couple of months or so, but they used to.

S!

this bonus system is a big joke, giving us some dollars for 1 year, and we can't even use them correctly !!

• ED Team
this bonus system is a big joke, giving us some dollars for 1 year, and we can't even use them correctly !!

When early access starts the Persian gulf will go to full price, or you can take advantage of the lower discount price now.

After early access and at full price you can use any bonus points you have against the purchase.

Bonus rules are here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/bonus_rules/

the choice is yours.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2