Does it have voiced interactive tutorials

jfri

In other planes I have (like A10C P51 BS2 F86) they come with voiced interactive tutorials missions. And also single missions instant actions and campaign.

But in this planes description in the shop nothing of this is mentioned. Does the 109 miss all these things ?

In v 1.5.8 It does have a basic set of 5 short tutorial missions, plus 6 instant missions, 10 single missions and a "challenge" campaign (similar to P-51D one).

In 2.2 it has a few instant missions per each map.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

In v 1.5.8 It does have a basic set of 5 short tutorial missions, plus 6 instant missions, 10 single missions and a "challenge" campaign (similar to P-51D one).

In 2.2 it has a few instant missions per each map.

Do you mean additional instant mission in 2.2 ? Or are the stuff mentioned for 1.5.8 missing in 2.2 ?

Missing - in a sense that there is no tutorial and free campaign available for NTTR and Normandy, but that by definition applies to all DCS aircraft, so 109 would be no exception.

A couple of 2.2 non-combat instant missions are similar in content to their direct 1.5.8 counterparts, I mean cold start mission on Nevada is just a cold start, like in Caucasus, nothing new to invent here. 1.5.8 has a few additional combat ones, though, hence the difference (16 total vs about 5 or so per map).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.