Feature Request, change of Click spot

alfredo_laredo

HI!

I have a request.

I really like this aircraft for IFR training. But the course knob and the heading knob doesnt have easy access in the cockpit.

Would it be possible to change the Heading Knob and the Cursor Knob Clickspots to a dummy spot right under the HSI?

Just the Clickspot obviously.

I tried to Mod this and I thought the Clickpot was in a LUA file that I just can change their coordinates in the cockpit but it looks like they are assigned in the cockpit model EDM file.

I found this LUA under clickabledata.lua

--== CRS AND HDG BUGS ========================================================================================================================

===========================

elements["PNT-CRS-KNB-CPD"] = default_axis("Course Knob",2,device_commands.Button_29,344)

elements["PNT-HDG-KNB-CPD"] = default_axis("Heading Knob",2,device_commands.Button_30,345)

• Like 1

A.K.A. Timon -117th- in game

Even with TrackIR it's tricky to find and takes a bit of time to fiddle with the knob with your head down. I usually find the nose has dropped by the time I get Nav all sorted out (I know ... practice, practice).

Ideally I'd bind this to keys, or even better, one of my HOTAS dials - but can't do that yet.