How to disable TrackIR in copilot sight for gun?!

Frag

Hi guys,

I always flew the Huey without TrackIr, having a blast using the gatling gun with the flexible sight.

But since I have TrackIr (I have TrackHat but its mostly the same thing), the aiming is done with TrackIr and I HATE IT. How can I disable track IR for the copilot sight and the door gunner?

If I toggled directly OFF the hat software with a button, the mouse take back the control, but if I use the flexible sight and move it around, the head does not follow it (a bit like the head would be lock).

I looked in the "special" menu and found nothing. I am surely not the only one with that issue. Please help me out here ... that thing is COMPLETELY destroying my Huey experience since I cannot use the weapon anymore :(

TrackIR user, how did you deal with this?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, reopening the thread since I started to play with the flexible sight again. Here is the situation now.

- I press Shift-T ... and the flexible sight is no longer controlled by TrackIR. Good. HOWEVER the mouse no longer has the control of the sight. So the sight is fixed. Am I missing something?

I simply want to use the flexible sight with the mouse.

Instead of disabling head tracking TrackIr, disable gun tracking with Ctrl C (IIRC). You can pause TrackIr from the TIR software.

I cant remember this off the top of my head, so best bet is to look up key commands under general for Ctrl C; Rctrl C, Lctrl C, whatever...

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins