VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Everything is working now as designed to do.

Some challenges in know what call to make at each situation.

For instance I did an air to air mission, called briefing and mission briefing was read out aloud to me. Put in my radio frequency for the tanker. Called out 'request refuel' and tanker will not respond.

I thought vaicom was supposed to automatically recognize this call is intended for the tanker.

Also I would like to able to use this voice command to invoke the F-keys function like map and fly-bys

Anyone know how I may do these.

Thanks

Request refuel is for the Ground Option.

In Air2Air you need the Call out "Approaching for refuel".

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Request refuel is for the Ground Option.

In Air2Air you need the Call out "Approaching for refuel".

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Okay, thanks. A lot to learn.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Sometimes, I'm wonder what the heck is going on...

All I was saying was:

"Two, Engage Air Defenses"

10:47:41 AM - Unrecognized : 'MTG are defenseless'

10:47:41 AM - Listening suspended

10:47:41 AM - Shortcut : 'Transmit TX1 release'

10:47:38 AM - 'the loss of any one of the life of one of those wise all that has seen in all his law that isn't to' recognized, but rejected with confidence level 44/60.

10:47:37 AM - Listening resumed

10:47:37 AM - Shortcut : 'Transmit TX1 press'

10:47:27 AM - Unrecognized : 'indigent are defenseless'

10:47:27 AM - Listening suspended

10:47:27 AM - Shortcut : 'Transmit TX1 release'

10:47:24 AM - (awaiting additional input)

10:47:24 AM - Recognized : 'two' (Confidence 92)

10:47:24 AM - Unrecognized : 'five of us who not only in the system will go as high as those of the'

10:47:23 AM - Listening resumed

10:47:23 AM - Shortcut : 'Transmit TX1 press'

10:47:16 AM - 'of a two digit air defenses at one of the Islam or' recognized, but rejected with confidence level 23/60.

10:47:16 AM - 'of a two digit air defenses at one of the Islam or' recognized, but rejected with confidence level 23/60.

10:47:12 AM - Listening suspended

10:47:12 AM - Shortcut : 'Transmit TX1 release'

10:47:09 AM - Listening resumed

10:47:09 AM - Shortcut : 'Transmit TX1 press'

10:46:50 AM - Nearest ATC: Bandar Lengeh.

10:46:50 AM - Player Snacko entered module FA-18C Hornet, unit callsign Enfield11

10:46:50 AM - DCS mission | MG

10:35:19 AM - Plugin 'VAICOM PRO 2.5' initialized.

10:35:19 AM - Ready for commands.

10:35:19 AM - Initializing..

10:35:19 AM - Press LCtrl+LAlt+C for config.

10:35:19 AM - VAICOM PRO for DCS World. License: PRO

10:35:19 AM - Plugin support enabled.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Is there a way to stop DCS repeating things I say?

I mean, I say "request startup." Then I hear "Enfield 1-1, request startup", like I'm using the comms menu's. Any way to stop it from doing that, and just respond ("cleared for startup, wind blabla") when I say something?

Is there a way to stop DCS repeating things I say?

I mean, I say "request startup." Then I hear "Enfield 1-1, request startup", like I'm using the comms menu's. Any way to stop it from doing that, and just respond ("cleared for startup, wind blabla") when I say something?

You go to preference page after Lctrl+Lalt+C and check disable player voice. That should stop it.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I keep saying "Two, Engage Air Defenses", and it doesn't recognize Air Defenses(even thought that IS the Command Segment), the command in the Command List is 'Air Defense'.

So, when I try to add an Alias(Air Defenses), it keeps putting a '1' after the original command and makes my alias 'Air Defense1'! :joystick: I tried making Alias for other commands with the same results. It ignores whatever I type and just puts a '1' on the end of the original command. :mad:

I don't understand how to Add New Alias I guess.

How do you add and a new Alias?

801638608_airdefenses.png.c1f6f88eeca452b60268396c0ff299f5.png

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Updated post #471 to reflect the complete set of exposed variables, i.e.:

{TXT:vaicompro.playerdata.currentmodule.name} - this string contains the active module name e.g. 'UH-1H' or 'A-10C'

{TXT:vaicompro.playerdata.currentmodule.cat} - this string contains the active module category, value is either 'Helicopters' or 'Planes'

{TXT:vaicompro.serverdata.currentserver.dcsversion} - string containing DCS version number

{BOOL:vaicompro.serverdata.currentserver.vrmode} - value True or False

{BOOL:vaicompro.serverdata.currentserver.easycomms} - value True or False

{BOOL:vaicompro.serverdata.currentserver.multiplayer} - value True or False

Is it possible to get your Callsign & current ATC?

I keep saying "Two, Engage Air Defenses", and it doesn't recognize Air Defenses(even thought that IS the Command Segment), the command in the Command List is 'Air Defense'.

So, when I try to add an Alias(Air Defenses), it keeps putting a '1' after the original command and makes my alias 'Air Defense1'! :joystick: I tried making Alias for other commands with the same results. It ignores whatever I type and just puts a '1' on the end of the original command. :mad:

I don't understand how to Add New Alias I guess.

How do you add and a new Alias?

Just a guess since I just bought it today, but in the screenshot in "segment" I see (Flight) Engage air defenses.

You say "Two", maybe say "Flight" to see if that works?

It sounds like you are going through the right steps to add an alias, but the check for duplicate words that the alias system uses, appears to view plurals as being the same as the singular variant, hence the "1" postfix.

I tend to use "2, engage triple A", which still results in the same wingman response as engage air defense.

Alternatively, you could use the correct English spelling and try adding "air defences" as the alias. ;)

+++ coming up: audio routing feature +++

A much asked-for feature for DCS World has long been the ability to split out comms audio to a separate output device.

This would allow you to e.g. play DCS ambient sounds on room speakers while at the same time hearing comms audio via your helmet/headset.

DCS does not have such a possibility.

As a result of some serious hard dev work VAICOM PRO will now have exactly this option.

Starting from upcoming plugin release 2.5.9, PRO users can choose to re-route their DCS comms audio to a separate output device.

To make it even better, L/MID/R panning can be applied to the individual aircraft radios for maximum immersion and realism.

2.5.9 will also have various other improvements and fixes.

Expect the update in the next 2 weeks.

Grtz

:joystick:

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

:thumbup:

Sounds great Hollywood!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

@Hollywood_315

... better and better (that should be your Motto)

Many thanks for continuing to make a great product even better :)

Edited by slicker55

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

I must be a real idiot I have had Voice attack and Vaicom pro for months and cant get either to recognize more than a couple of my commands and recognition is set to 85. This seems like a great way to do things but I have no luck with it and suggestions. And remember some of your suggestion might be physically impossible. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

A much asked-for feature for DCS World has long been the ability to split out comms audio to a separate output device.

This would allow you to e.g. play DCS ambient sounds on room speakers while at the same time hearing comms audio via your helmet/headset.

DCS does not have such a possibility.

As a result of some serious hard dev work VAICOM PRO will now have exactly this option.

Starting from upcoming plugin release 2.5.9, PRO users can choose to re-route their DCS comms audio to a separate output device.

To make it even better, L/MID/R panning can be applied to the individual aircraft radios for maximum immersion and realism.

2.5.9 will also have various other improvements and fixes.

Expect the update in the next 2 weeks.

Grtz

:joystick:

love it!

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

I must be a real idiot I have had Voice attack and Vaicom pro for months and cant get either to recognize more than a couple of my commands and recognition is set to 85. This seems like a great way to do things but I have no luck with it and suggestions. And remember some of your suggestion might be physically impossible. :)

Did you do Windows Speech Recognition Training. like several times?

I went through it three times I think, and it does pretty good for me.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

.. just a quick question... is it possible to increase the volume for AOCS - can't hear what she says especially when chatter is also on

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

This may be a stupid question, but then again when it comes to messing about in the filing cabinets I am particularly stupid.

Bought Voice Attack, Vaicom pro and the chatter pack yesterday, unzipped and installed the vaicom folder in the VA apps directory.

Did the VA run as admin and checked the support plugins check box.

Enabled joystick buttons and tested OK.

Ran through all the tabs - "recognition ect" as detailed on page 8 of the manual.

Got the Import profile menu and clicked import.

Next window opened up, from Docs and the only thing in it was "Dash", which is presumably an Oculus profile. Nothing else to import.

Shut VA down and restarted it several times.

Also I have put the VA reg key in VA, but seen no windows or opportunity to put the keys in to register Vaicom.

What have I done wrong? Stuck on page 8 of the manual.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

As far as I remember you should find the profile after the first plugin-start in the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\VAICOMPRO\Profiles

To register your license press LCRTL+LALT+C and switch to the Tab "About"

I7-9700K -- 32GB RAM -- RTX 4070 -- Virpil T-50CM3 Throttle + WarBRD Base -- Thrustmaster TPR -- Quest 3 

As far as I remember you should find the profile after the first plugin-start in the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\VAICOMPRO\Profiles

To register your license press LCRTL+LALT+C and switch to the Tab "About"

That was quick. Just checked and there it was. Thanks Monty.

Edit. copied and pasted it straight into the import window, opened it, got the warning and its worked. :)

Also put the licence keys in and its all good. Top advice Monty. Many thanks.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

I got a strange problem. Two days ago I bought Vaicom Pro with VoiceAttack. Works really well, except since then, when I want to land at night, or in the early morning, I radio "Inbound", get the normal response. Then I radio "Request landing", I get no response (cleared to land blabla), when I'm close to the runway (either Stennis or normal afb), I get the call "check landing gear blabla". But the runway lights haven't come on. The responses are the same in daytime, but then no lights are needed of course.

When I use the normal comms menu, it works as usual.

Any ideas anyone? I really miss the landing lights on runways, because almost all of the time I'm flying early mornings just before sunrise.

I don't use mods or anything, haven't changed any .lua files or something. Now I'm on latest stable, but I switch between OB and Stable.

-------------

EDIT

Problem solved. In preferences, I had the option "Force NATO ATC names" checked. After unchecking it the lights worked again.

Edited by dawgie79

Hi,

i'm very happy about VAICOM performance...

But NOW. i'm usually to use different HOTAS depending on the airplain i flight. in few words TM Warthog trottle for 2 engines and TM Cougar TQS for single engine (waiting for F16...)

As in the real fligth in a lot of jets PPT switchs are on trottle, Is there a way to configure two different buttons combination depending on the connected trottle?

Thank

Hi Hollywood, I use both TACVIEW and VIACOMPRO, I encountered an error in Tacview and the dev Vyrtuoz, is telling me that an error in VIACOMPRO prevented export.lua being executed properly and he suggested that you might be able to help

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3809947&postcount=952

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3812088&postcount=954

any ideas?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg