Wish List Item

Shadow_1stVFW

Not sure how many would agree with me, But I think the addition of an afterburner detent button would be really helpful.

So the F-5 started it with the throttle range button, which acted like a switch not allowing you to move the throttle into the afterburner range. This is nice, but you press it once and you are allowed to move into afterburner as much as you like.

The hornet added to this with the finger lift key (though technically incorrect, but, helpful non the less) which locks the throttle at mil power unless you have the button pressed as you get to mil.

This is nice as I fly the harrier, A-10 and helos quiet often, having this button allows me to use a button instead of a physical detent to be absolutely certain I'm at mil power and not have to take my throttle (Virpil T-50) off its base, move the detent, then remount it to have a detent. (I also use the same button for the combat button in the harrier).

Just my 2 cents.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift