gun aiming

thrustvector

This part sucks. The flex guns are amazing, I wish you could just aim the things with trackir. Also the door guns work just fine without having to pause trackir. You can aim with the mouse and still move your grape around. Why doesn't the flex sight work this way?

, I wish you could just aim the things with trackir. QUOTE]

You can. R-Shift/T

Edited by Chic

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

If you want some real fun, fly the helicopter manually from the gunner position and aim with the Trackir using the stitch/hosing method.

Edited by Holbeach

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

ill give it a go :) nice flying Holbeach

Thanks. That was my training scenario and is a lot easier to accomplish than it looks.

This, on the other hand, was much more difficult, but very rewarding.

Piloting and firing the gun, from the Huey gunner position.

First a group of enemy vehicles have to be cleared from the woods near an old FARP and a Huey with side gunners has been given the job of clearance. I didn't get them all as they are difficult to spot in the trees, you need to get low to get 'em, then move to the second convoy group moving through the trees.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..