Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

For having smoke at a pickup zone the following line is required, right?:

{ "pickupzonered", "red", 12, "yes", 1 },

"red" should be the smoke colour

For some reason it's not working for me...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

It's just the smoke or the pickup zone as a whole?

Check this line

ctld.disableAllSmoke = true -- if true, all smoke is diabled at pickup and drop off zones regardless of settings below. Leave false to respect settings below

Edited by flanker0ne

It's not pickupzone, but pickzone. Here's the extract from the github page:

--pickupZones = { "Zone name or Ship Unit Name", "smoke color", "limit (-1 unlimited)", "ACTIVE (yes/no)", "side (0 = Both sides / 1 = Red / 2 = Blue )", flag number (optional) }

ctld.pickupZones = {

{ "pickzone1", "blue", -1, "yes", 0 },

{ "pickzone2", "red", -1, "yes", 0 },

{ "pickzone3", "none", -1, "yes", 0 },

{ "pickzone4", "none", -1, "yes", 0 },

{ "pickzone5", "none", -1, "yes", 0 },

{ "pickzone6", "none", -1, "yes", 0 },

{ "pickzone7", "none", -1, "yes", 0 },

{ "pickzone8", "none", -1, "yes", 0 },

{ "pickzone9", "none", 5, "yes", 1 },

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

It's just the smoke or the pickup zone as a whole?

Check this line

ctld.disableAllSmoke = true -- if true, all smoke is diabled at pickup and drop off zones regardless of settings below. Leave false to respect settings below

It said "true". Changed it to "false". Bless you, buddy! Works fine.

It's not pickupzone, but pickzone. Here's the extract from the github page:

The name of the zone doesnt matter. In the "green line" (explanation line) as you've quoted Ciribob yourself it says pickupzone so I left it that way.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Hey who wants to join me in setting up a CTLD PvP server 30 slots (or more if possible), DCS 1.5 ? :)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Hi Ciribob.

I need to test something with your help, or any other here who wants to help me.

Since Open Alpha 2.2 i cant open the "Open" option to add Sound to Country in the mission editor.

I was testing the Mist and CTLD, with Add Script File Mist and Add Script file CTLD, but when im trying to open Sound to country - Open to search the audio files is doing nothing, no window to clic on the .ogg files.

So i cant add both ogg files and i cant use the beacons option from CTLD.

Could you be so kind to try yourself or any other here please?

Thanks in advance

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hi Ciribob.

I need to test something with your help, or any other here who wants to help me.

Since Open Alpha 2.2 i cant open the "Open" option to add Sound to Country in the mission editor.

I was testing the Mist and CTLD, with Add Script File Mist and Add Script file CTLD, but when im trying to open Sound to country - Open to search the audio files is doing nothing, no window to clic on the .ogg files.

So i cant add both ogg files and i cant use the beacons option from CTLD.

Could you be so kind to try yourself or any other here please?

Thanks in advance

I found this problem in the 1.5.8 beta.

Did not test in the 2.2.

There should be something....

Edit. Tested in 2.2 works fine.

Edited by ESAc_matador

It seems a problem with the .ogg files.

I´ve just found new morse code .ogg files to be used that the mission editor is able to open. The former ones from Ciribob´s web page cant be opened in the editor in 2.2, i dont know why.

But i´ve a problem, with the new .ogg files i´m able to open them and edit the mission with beacon.ogg and beaconsilent.ogg but then inside the mission is not working. The ADF is not able to pick up de signal in the correct Khz frequency.

So, Ciribob, could yo be so kind to test it yoursefl and make a test mission in 2.2 ( Nevada or Normandy ) with working beacons please?.

I´m trying to make it work but the things that are ok in 1.5.7 are not good for 2.2.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Matador, coould you share your mission test here with WORKING beacons? I´m not able to pick up the signal with the ADF even in the correct frequency.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

You´ve tested the droped beacons are working? The ADF is pointed to the Khz frequency listed in the CTLD message?

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You´ve tested the droped beacons are working? The ADF is pointed to the Khz frequency listed in the CTLD message?

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

Yes I've heard the right Morse code and the pointer works as it should

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Dont worry.

I´ve just opened you mission, extracted both ogg files and tryed myself and now is working also on my side.

Invaluable help flankerone.

Really appreciated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Btw is it normal to not get a reply on github after a week? :P

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/issues/31

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/issues/32

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I have a problem with embarking/disembarking troops. I pick a Huey/Mi8 (regardles) and select embark in advance waypoint options and pick the infantry unit that is supposed to be transported. I also create an infantry squad (consisting of just 1 guy). I also make them transportable. I then select the same embark option and unit that is supposed to transport this brave guy. So far everything exactly as per numerous tutorials I found on the net.

Here is where the issue start:

1. There is no "disembark" option for the infantry. At all.

2. Infantry does not embark on the transport, while the heli has landed nicely and await it's cargo. Troops either proceeds to the next waypoint, or stands still if there is no other waypoint.

I tried using a sample mission sombody created to see if I'm missing something, but the same thing occured.

Is it a known bug? Or did the mechanics change lately and different set of command is needed?

Thanks for advice.

Hello.

I have a problem with embarking/disembarking troops. I pick a Huey/Mi8 (regardles) and select embark in advance waypoint options and pick the infantry unit that is supposed to be transported. I also create an infantry squad (consisting of just 1 guy). I also make them transportable. I then select the same embark option and unit that is supposed to transport this brave guy. So far everything exactly as per numerous tutorials I found on the net.

Here is where the issue start:

1. There is no "disembark" option for the infantry. At all.

2. Infantry does not embark on the transport, while the heli has landed nicely and await it's cargo. Troops either proceeds to the next waypoint, or stands still if there is no other waypoint.

I tried using a sample mission sombody created to see if I'm missing something, but the same thing occured.

Is it a known bug? Or did the mechanics change lately and different set of command is needed?

Thanks for advice.

Probably wrong thread?!

The script this thread is discussing is a workaround to avoid to depend from the internal DCS transport functionality.

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

is there a way to get JTAC reaper to prioritize sam? i looked at script and can only see option to name a single group as priority.... what if there are multiple groups i want to prioritize?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

is there a way to get JTAC reaper to prioritize sam? i looked at script and can only see option to name a single group as priority.... what if there are multiple groups i want to prioritize?
Just add hpriority to more than one group, as long as the hpriority groups are in range, they'll be targeted first before the JTAC moves on to the unit closest to it which is the default behaviour :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I see... so the script accomodates additional characters in the unit name? i.e. i name Strela #1 as unit name=priority, then Strela#2 will become unitname= priority #0001 in ME and thats OK?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL