FIAT G-91R1 / R3 / PAN

Official module would be great, I hope you are able to make that step! Best of luck!

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

• 4 weeks later...
Official module would be great, I hope you are able to make that step! Best of luck!

Let’s hope for that. They are really talented.

The best we can do to help them is to praise their awesome work on the mb-339 (which is better then some official 3d-party modules in my opinion) so that maybe ED can notice their work and invite them to become a proper 3d-party.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Great!

The FIAT G91 was one of my favourites back in the day so I'm very interested.

Besides, DCS does "need" some official modules of older attack planes. I mean, the A-7 is coming and the A-4 mod is there but, as far as I heard, not likely to become official. So a European plane would be great.

Edited by murgel
gamatical error.

Just caught up with the news of this Fiat module. Screens are nothing short of incredible. Pure magic in a stream of ones and zeros... Really looking forward to this.

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

• 1 month later...

I added this thread to my Favourites.

The MB-339 is already fantastic, and the next update should bring it to the next level.

Good luck with the Fiat G.91 and DCS...

BRAVO, however, it works out!

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 2 months later...
If they do all the historical weapons, that will also include gun pods, unguided bombs and the RS.20, which is basically a baby version of the RB-05 in the Viggen. The R3 will cary 2x30mm Aden cannons which will pack a serious punch, while the R1 and R4 will have 4x Brownings which will suck if the Sabre is anything to go buy.

Finally, I think only the Portuguese jets were wired for Sidewinders.

The R3 and Y has 2x30mm DEFA and not ADEN guns

The sidewinder was not fitted on this version (only the G91Y had this capability) but of course fuel tanks, bombs, rockets and cannons will be part of its payload.

These are trouble times but we all have to fight against this pandemic virus.

Many thanks for your thought!

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

The all G-91 can carry up to 4 sidewinders , but only the R4/3 from Portugal used it ( and the Ys).

• Like 1

The all G-91 can carry up to 4 sidewinders , but only the R4/3 from Portugal used it ( and the Ys).
This is an interesting article which explain the history of sidewinders on the G91R (it is in italian but you can use google translate).

Although several test was performed, the sidewinder was never operative on this aircraft

https://www.academia.edu/12111956/Il_G_91_con_i_Sidewinder_sveliamo_la_storia_che_non_fu

Inviato dal mio SM-N975F utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Am 31.3.2021 um 21:29 schrieb TLTeo:

FTV have partnered with IndiaFoxtEcho to release the MB-339 as a full module so my guess is, this particular community mod is done for. I wouldn't be surprised if the G-91 was their next module though.

Dino yesterday annouced it. 😎