Overwing Vapor

Blacksmith

Silly question and done a search on the forum but couldn`t find anything,would I be correct in saying that the overwing vapor (whiskers) on the F-16 are only working on the Open Beta version and not the stable version?

I ask because I only recently downloaded the Open Beta again and having been flying around in the F-16 for a little while was frustrated at the lack of Vapor when suddenly on Open Beta it was Vaping away like mad?

Just want to make sure or do I need to reinstall F-16 on the Stable version?

Cheers guys

Ross

ED hasn't updated Stable since Dec. 23, 2019 (five months ago). They don't really care about Stable.

Stable should be stable... The truth is the recent OB versions just weren't stable enough. There was a massive improvement with the SC build.

Thanks for the replies guys,just wanted to make sure as thought that would be something that would have been an easy update for the F-16 (not that im an expert) and just makes the jet more aesthetically pleasing when thundering around.

Despite the F-16C in DCS is still WIP, I thank ED for their effort from the moment I bought it last december.

In the beginning, many things were far from complete. Landing light, strobes, weaponsystems en even lack of wing flex, to name some.. But let's be fair...ED are working their ass off to improve the plane and with almost every update it gets better and better. Not always big chunks with every update but that is ok with me.

At this moment, I'm even happy with vissible wheelchocks. :-)