Runway data

Skyflash

Hello!

I fly the Viggen module and when I flew a mission the otherday I got a window in the upper right corner with runway data with cordinates. I fly with VR and since I want to be able to program the Data panel without take my VR off to look at a paper with the data, I want to enter on the Datapanel, I thought that it would be very handy to see the information on the screen. Is there anyone out there who knows how to make that window to appear and how to enter that information.

Thank you!!

1685887937_Viggenrunwaydata.thumb.png.a94c6a350a389dcf22caeb540ad3a537.png

That is not a Window, but a message from the Mission designer .. probably you were on a Multiplayer Server.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

You could see if this works

In-Game Scratchpad Mod

https://github.com/rkusa/dcs-scratchpad

Hey guyz.It does not work for me anyone can help?I press Lctrl+Lshift+X and nothing.Installed at <<<C:\Users\MyName\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts...I tested on multyplayer nothing

EDIT

i fix it.Installion directions is wrong.You have to put to files to work.

Put Scratchpad file at C:\Users\YOUR Name \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts

and scratchpad-hook.lua at C:\Users\YOUR Name \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Hooks

Lctrl+Lshift+X

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Thanks David OC!

I would like to enter information about waypoints and other information in a planner so it would appear in the game when i start it so I can enter information in the Data panel without have to take my VR off and I still have to do that using the scratchpad.

• 1 month later...