Payload/Refuel Wizard doesn't work on Runway/Ramp

Tempest

No bombs or rockets can be added to I-16 with wizard on runway or ramp. Tried every which way-engine on or off. Pilot orders it and you see comm-but no reply from ground crew. You CAN change paint scheme and you can refuel and rearm in editor.

Dis-confirm. Can add bombs and rockets on ramp or on runway.

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

I've just made a quick mission to test it and it works for me. This is for manually putting each weapon on the pylon, or selecting a pre-load from the drop-down menu in the "rearm/refuel" window in the mission. The test mission I made is attached... just an empty I-16 parked on the ramp.

A few things you might want to check/report (they might help you find the problem, or help others figure out what is happening, if you let us know).

1. What version of DCS are you using? I am on 2.5.6.49718 (open beta).
  2. Which map are you using? It works on Caucasus, but I'm not sure on the others.
  3. Which airfield are you using? (I've seen bugged airfields before, e.g. Conches.)
  4. Are you starting from ramp? Hot start? Something else? In my test, I was on the ramp, pre-start.
  5. Are you sure that the airfield is the same faction as you are? (i.e. Blue airfield, if your I-16 is on the Blue faction.)
  6. Unlikely, but is the airfield stocked with weapons? You can check by clicking on it on the F10 map, then click "resources".

All the best! I hope you get it sorted out!

test-i16-reload_v01.miz

Hi xvii-Dietrich:

I'm using 2.5.5.

Not a bug.

"5.Are you sure that the airfield is the same faction as you are? (i.e. Blue airfield, if your I-16 is on the Blue faction.)"

Changing the faction of the warehouse with the editor to match the aircraft fixed it. Got ground crew reply-bombs - rockets on ramp and runway. Thanks.:thumbup:

• 1 year later...

Can't rearm either... Right click menus on idividual stations are completely empty (categories are there though, but nothing pops up on hover), but I can select the complete loadout on the right side, nevertheless when clicking OK my pilot gives the order, but nothing happens. Tested in Caucasus Cold & Dark quick start mission.

Screen_210919_021736.jpg

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg