Local disk filling itself each time i start dcs

I have a very strange and annoying bug every time I start up my hard drive increases by 30GB, as soon as I turn off DCS it comes back almost to normal (there are 6 or 7 GB left) it's very recent and systematic someone already had a similar problem and have an idea how to solve it?

I think it's virtual memory. When your system don't have enought memory it save it to hdd/sdd so if you have 8gb ram you can have 32 waay slower but you can have.

http://forums.eagle.ru:8080/showthread.php?t=206173

I have 16 GB of ram so it should not be that and I do not remember having ever had this problem, in fact it is very recent, since an update of windows :(

Ok with the Windir software I identified what was the file which was filling it is the pagefile.sys from what i saw pagefile.sys is used when the ram memory is full but when I look in the task manager, there are only 7 GB that are used for DCS, but I have 16 GB of ram I don't understand anything anymore

DCS might use only 7, but the Windows itself (with any other processes / apps running in the background) probably wants to use more and thus increases the pagefile to do so. This is what I would try to investigate closer in such situation.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

DCS might use only 7, but the Windows itself (with any other processes / apps running in the background) probably wants to use more and thus increases the pagefile to do so. This is what I would try to investigate closer in such situation.

Thank you for your answer yes in fact it is 85% of ram that is used, but what surprises me is that the pagefile actually uses 19 GB which seems really huge does dcs consume as much memory? And I just noticed that even without opening DCS the pagefile is used with at least 6 to 12 GB, so this is obviously not a DCS specific problem, I don't understand why even when my RAM is not completely used my computer uses the pagefile, I will try to find out more :D

Edited by FastNotFurious