INS alignment and coordinate entry

QuiGon

1) How do you know when the INS finished aligning? The INS page on the DED isn't implemented yet...

It seems the radar cones on the HSD are an indication for alignment, because they appear about 4 minutes after starting the alignment?

2) Does coordinate entry for steerpoints actually work? I can enter the coordinates, but the STPT doesn't show up anywhere?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Currently, the INS is always aligned. Later on we'll add the full simulation of the INS and GPS systems with their indications.

Coordinate entry is WIP.

Thanks

Thanks, I hope the ability to create own steerpoints through coordinate entry will be added quickly, as this is pretty important, especially when flying on servers or missions without own aircraft position on the F10 map.

Hello, it's on the list of priority items for the Viper.

Thanks

Edited by Wags

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 7 months later...
Thanks, I hope the ability to create own steerpoints through coordinate entry will be added quickly, as this is pretty important, especially when flying on servers or missions without own aircraft position on the F10 map.

Hello, it's on the list of priority items for the Viper.

Thanks

Finally:

I waited so long for this! :joystick:

Tornado3 small.jpg