Uber Face-lift

Colt40Five

dunno, we are still working out all the little bugs so no one is giving a definite release date. But here's a couple more pics since I noticed Colt didn't give a closeup on the snow =) And I fly with Yeniceri's A-10 model (not skinned yet), so be sure to give your praises to him along with rocky, grandsurf, mizzy, EricJ and all the other great modders out there. Cheers

ScreenShot_206Large.jpg

ScreenShot_205Large.jpg

ScreenShot_204Large.jpg

ScreenShot_203Large.jpg

ScreenShot_202Large.jpg

ScreenShot_201Large.jpg

ScreenShot_200Large.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yea the template for the skin is still being worked on by EricJ. But due to real life issues, it has hit a speed bump, we can all understand that since real life comes first. So we are thinking about a joint project for the skin, for example, EricJ do the base lines, Yeniceri takes the rivets layer, someone take the decals, and someone takes the weathering effect. Hopefully that will speed up the process.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yea the template for the skin is still being worked on by EricJ. But due to real life issues, it has hit a speed bump, we can all understand that since real life comes first. So we are thinking about a joint project for the skin, for example, EricJ do the base lines, Yeniceri takes the rivets layer, someone take the decals, and someone takes the weathering effect. Hopefully that will speed up the process.

Okay, no problems :) Was just wondering. Thanks for answering!

This just looks amazing... I wasn't too thrilled at first when the ground-pounder terrain first came out, but after this, OMG i want it as soon as i get my comp straightened out.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Just as a side note to whoever is viewing, rocky's new terrain texture is currently in the summer phase only, it hasn't touched autumn or winter...etc.

That would explain why your screens colt didn't have some of the new textures like grandsurf's runway. Great shots though!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes, i saw that. Totally insane!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so that terrain texture thing... I have the version from Lockonfiles, but that didn't do that kind of stuff. To clarify, the one on the 'Files is just an earlier beta right? I saw the Ironhand video "Taking in the sights" and he had a better one than me, I'm assuming he has a newer version? Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.