SATAL 2018

M0ltar

Welcome to our new signups!

Our new server is based at datacentre in the USA with a 1Gig up/down connection. This should provide for the best MP experience in terms of server stability, consistency and bandwidth.

I highly encourage all participants to check their pings to the server. The ping limit is 300. Pings above that will be autokicked by the server. To avoid disappointment on the day we highly encourage you to check your ping stability by connecting to our DCS server. This is particularly true for our eastern European and Asian participants. There may be things you can do to help with a high ping (VPNs etc) and now is the time to check for and remedy any problems. Pings to our TS are always slightly less than to the actual game server. Furthermore the ping listed in the MP selection screen is not reliable. Please connect to the server itself.

Remember if you are unable to fly on the day not only is it disappointing for you, but also for your opponent, the stream viewers, and us as organizers.

S!

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to our new signups!

Our new server is based at datacentre in the USA with a 1Gig up/down connection. This should provide for the best MP experience in terms of server stability, consistency and bandwidth.

I highly encourage all participants to check their pings to the server. The ping limit is 300. Pings above that will be autokicked by the server. To avoid disappointment on the day we highly encourage you to check your ping stability by connecting to our DCS server. This is particularly true for our eastern European and Asian participants. There may be things you can do to help with a high ping (VPNs etc) and now is the time to check for and remedy any problems. Pings to our TS are always slightly less than to the actual game server. Furthermore the ping listed in the MP selection screen is not reliable. Please connect to the server itself.

Remember if you are unable to fly on the day not only is it disappointing for you, but also for your opponent, the stream viewers, and us as organizers.

S!

I should add that our server is located in the same data center that the 104th server is in. Because of this, if you get a decent ping to 104th the same should hold true for ours.

Squadron Name : 100-й КИАП

Teamspeak : server.100kiap.org

Contact Person : [100☭] holimoli

Aircraft Selection : Mig-29 , Su-27 , Su-33

we are UTC+8, UTC+1,UTC+3

[100☭] Breakshot

[100☭] holimoli

[100☭] Vargas

[100☭] Kraut

[100☭] Kempa

[100☭] Gari

[100☭] Falcon

[100☭] Scarface

[100☭] Shaman

Edited by holimoli

[100☭] holimoli #13, 100-й КИАП

Welcome to Joe's guys, you won't regret it. :thumbup:

Let me put down some preliminary names for the 104th.

Contact person: IronMike

pilots:

104th_Stuge Gmt + 2

104th_Spade Gmt - 5

104th_Maverick GMT

104th_IronMike Gmt + 1

104th_Knight Gmt - 6

104th_MoGas Gmt + 1

104th_Blackbird Gmt - 5

104th_Presing Gmt + 1

104cdt_Dozer Gmt -8

104cdt_Tiger Gmt + 1

104cdt_horAz Gmt +1

10cdt_Fallen Gmt - 9

104cdt_Buckeye Gmt - 6

Aircraft: F-15C, Su-27, M2000 and if lucky F18 and F14. Will announce for each match.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Registration is now closed. Brackets and schedules will be coming soon! SATAL is coming! Get excited!

Also, all team lists have been updated here on the forums. Updates to The Merge website will be coming this weekend.

And again guys, please join the Discord if you have no already. We have several teams already present, but it is very important to get everyone on there for easy communication for changes and updates to , rules, schedules, etc.

https://discord.gg/Q6P9Auz

Hello dear Moltar , The post #24 is Updated about adding a NEW pilot : ALPHA-WHISKEY & edited name of CHALLENGER67

also some new aircraft selection.

=======================

Also please : at the splashonegaming.com there is 2 times added the name of -= IRIAF =- Sabre , One of them should be change to -= IRIAF =- ALPHA-WHISKEY & also please edit the name of CHALENGER67 to the correction name : CHALLENGER67 here in forums and at splashonegaming.com ( I was edited in the post #24 some days ago )

Best Regards,

-= IRIAF =- HawK.1

Everyone should now have licenses for LotATC in their email that your team leads provided to Teknitinium. Every team gets a single free license courtesy of Dart from LotATC.

If you did not receive one, please get in contact with Tek to ensure that we have your proper email.

• ED Team

Hi all

Just a reminder that any MP disputes should be dealt with via PM

Thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all

Just a reminder that any MP disputes should be dealt with via PM

Thanks

Cheers, Scott, I can only second this (apart from it of course also being a forum rule!).

Please remember: this event is meant to bring squadrons together, ppl together, pilots together, sim enthusiasts together, fierce virtual fighters together.

You migh get the hint: together is the word of the day.

The organisers set the rules, rules approved by us as the main sponsor. They have neither been altered, nor were they invented to "punish" anybody, but as sponsors we also leave it to the organisers to proceed as they see fit in the best interest of the event.

We sat down together for a long time, carefully crafting this event into shape, and the 51st has, as always, done an amazing job! Thank you for this, my dear Bisons!

You can contact them any time via PM, you can sit down with them and discuss any issues, but please do not bring disputes into this thread or in any way into the public. It just isn't constructive and above all, it isn't fair to the other participants who want to enjoy the event.

If for some reason - I believe there really can't be any - but if for some reason you find you cannot talk to the organiser, then you can come to me directly (via pm or on TS), and I will serve as a mediator between you and the organiser and vice versa. And the best place to solve any issues will always be teamspeak and will never be here.

There is no problem that cant be solved. Nothing we couldnt talk about. And you can be more than sure, that whatever the 51st are doing, they are doing out of great love and respect for this community and its members.

Please, if I may kindly ask you as well: do not reply to this post or make this a discussion, because it isn't. Thank you for your kind understanding.

The most important thing for us as the sponsor, is that everyone simply has a great time with a great incentive to give their very best!

I would already like to congratulate the 51st for a great start and many great sign ups, we are all super excited and very much looking forward for this great event to get going.

Remember gentlemen, an event of that scale and with that kind of prize money is a very first in DCS and an experiment that will show how much further we can build on that in the future.

In that sense, let us all make sure that it will be something extraordinary, fun and memorable for everyone involved!

Thank you and GOOD LUCK to everybody from the entire Heatblur Team. S!

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks Ironmike. We appreciate the support of our sponsors (Heatblur, LOTATC, and Tacview) on this and of course our dear friends at the 104th!

SATAL will be 3 weeks away this Saturday.

The missions and brackets/match schedule will be published ASAP.

Team captains - In the meantime please:

1) Ensure you have received and can use the LOTATC software should you wish to use it. LOTATC is currently running on our server. You should all have received your Team licences

2) Ensure you can access the server with acceptable pings from your team.

3) Once the mission list is published practice on the different missions and help identify any bugs we may have missed (aircraft loadouts, bubble warnings, mission settings etc)

4) Have fun and prepare for battle!

S!

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello I'm the -= IRIAF =- team leader, we were flying on the 51st server for some days after running , there is alot of issuses and problems that need to fixing , and this is the list of current issuses and problems that we saw on the server :

1) The Lotatc is not work , after clicking on the " connect " by the 51st server IP Address : 96.43.128.170 and port of : 10308 , it will going to connecting about 2-3 seconds , then this error will be comming up : The Remot Host Closed the Connection.

2) The all currently missions missed the " Bubble " - No any bubbles is not there , no any bubble warnings and etc .

3) If i did not mistake only " 1 " mission had a fixed " Bullseye " , other is missed and for example one mission was " Senaki Vs Sochi " , but the senaki bullseye was over " Batumi " and awacs was so funny about calling the enemey vectors , something like , Single group from bulleseye 300 for 140 at 30,000.!!!

4) Server is " offline " - 2/1/2018

----------

Please if we missed anything about " Lotatc " for connecting Please tell us.

----------

We did not Test the radio and i dont know the radio is okey or no . But ( We will do it )

Our pings was good.

and server was very nice to connecting / loading , that was so fast and soft and very good about running.

----------

A demand Please :

I added a new Pilot name : -= IRIAF =- ALPHA-WHISKEY on the post of #24 & and after told my demands on posts #40 & #58 , I just edited ( Correction ) the name of CHALLENGER67 from " CHALENGER67 To " CHALLENGER67 - here and at splashonegaming.com & also the -= IRIAF =- Sabre is added 2 times on Splashonegaming.com ,one of them should be change to -= IRIAF =- ALPHA-WHISKEY & Also editing the " -= IRIAF =-

CHALLENGER67 " about correction name. ( This name i typed here is correct : -= IRIAF =- CHALLENGER67 )

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

-= IRIAF =- HawK.1

Edited by -= IRIAF =- HawK.1

Hi Hawk1,

1) The Lotatc is not work , after clicking on the " connect " by the 51st server IP Address : 96.43.128.170 and port of : 10308 , it will going to connecting about 2-3 seconds , then this error will be comming up : The Remot Host Closed the Connection.

Yes we are checking lotatc. It seems something in 2.5 update broke it...

2) The all currently missions missed the " Bubble " - No any bubbles is not there , no any bubble warnings and etc .

The current mission has the bubble disabled since its a practice/public mission. It is intended for familiarisation and to check LOTATC and pings/weather etc. We will post the actual SATAL missions tonight hopefully.

3) If i did not mistake only " 1 " mission had a fixed " Bullseye " , other is missed and for example one mission was " Senaki Vs Sochi " , but the senaki bullseye was over " Batumi " and awacs was so funny about calling the enemey vectors , something like , Single group from bulleseye 300 for 140 at 30,000.!!!

Will check this. But like I said the actual SATAL missions should be posted tonight.

A demand Please :

I added a new Pilot name : -= IRIAF =- ALPHA-WHISKEY on the post of #24 & and after told my demands on posts #40 & #58 , I just edited ( Correction ) the name of CHALLENGER67 from " CHALENGER67 To " CHALLENGER67 - here and at splashonegaming.com & also the -= IRIAF =- Sabre is added 2 times on Splashonegaming.com ,one of them should be change to -= IRIAF =- ALPHA-WHISKEY & Also editing the " -= IRIAF =-

CHALLENGER67 " about correction name. ( This name i typed here is correct : -= IRIAF =- CHALLENGER67 )

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

-= IRIAF =- HawK.1

Sure.

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Heads up gents, here's the letter from the Northern Caucasus PVO Command:

SATAL Missions & Briefings

For this year's SATAL we will be using 5 different missions. Prior to each match, the mission will be chosen by rolling a dice. See below for detailed briefing:

Mission 1 - Anapa vs Sochi

SATAL_Mission_1_Briefing.jpg

Distance: 270km/140nmi

Bubble radius: 90km/50nmi

Mission 2 - Senaki vs Tbilisi

SATAL_Mission_2_Briefing.jpg

Distance: 250km/140nmi

Mission 3 - Maykop vs Senaki

SATAL_Mission_3_Briefing.jpg

Distance: 320km/180nmi

Bubble radius: 110km/60nmi

Mission 4 - Sochi vs Kutaisi

SATAL_Mission_4_Briefing.jpg

Mission 5 - Maykop vs Vody

SATAL_Mission_5_Briefing.jpg

Mission 1, 2, 4 are mixed terrain, while 3 is mainly mountainous and 5 is flatten terrain.

SATAL Weathers & Seasons

We have 5 presets for weather. Similarly, they will be chosen by the dice:

- Calm, CAVOK

- Windy, 10 m/s, scattered clouds at 300 m

- Stormy, 20 m/s, overcast

- Calm, fog, overcast

- Stratus overcast, 1800m ceiling, light wind

- Broken clouds 500-2500 m, wind 5-15 m/s

Real-world season(northern hemisphere) of the match date will be applied. Temperature will be set based on seasons, with an idea of simulating the climate of caucasus region:

Winter: 5°C

Spring/Autumn: 15°C

Summer: 25°C

Sochiweather.jpg

Missions and weather presets are in attachments. To use the weather presets, put them under Saved Games/DCS/MissionEditor/weather/. When you run DCS, go to mission editor and you should have them at the bottom of the 'Weather' Panel.

Also, we'd like to inform you that 51st have got new Teamspeak address and Website/forums. Get yourself updated on these infos so you can find us easily!

Teamspeak: 96.43.128.170

Forums: http://www.51bisons.com/forums/

Good luck to all squadrons. See you in the sky.

S!

Weather_Presets.zip

SATAL Missions V1.1.zip

Edited by Slutcher
  • Like 1