MN 148th - HAVE GLASS

==Wiggy==

This is the first of my P3D conversions. Took a quick break from the GAF F-86 to get this one rolling. Definitely looks better in DCS! There's so much more flexibility in the materials!

38857157095_93b3227e17_o.jpg

39755753401_13241c59e7_o.jpg

38857157125_a0d7f92b74_o.jpg

38857157265_508666e9f6_o.jpg

Edited by 000rick000
Spelling

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

• 2 months later...

Its seems that none of his mirage skins are listed under the user files either? Maybe they've all been taken down :/

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Its seems that none of his mirage skins are listed under the user files either? Maybe they've all been taken down :/

I spoke with Rick on FB 2 days ago when i was chasing his liverys also, here is the post...

RAZBAM updated their model to use the RoughMet properties of PBR rendering. Which made the Spec files they had in place obsolete. So all of my paints now look like a jumbled mess. I removed them from the site until I can update them all.

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL

Sorry guys. Didn't notice this Mirage post! Yes, unfortunately, I need to redo stall of the spec files to incorporate the new RoughMet format. I'm heavily into the Sabre at the moment. But I have not forgotten about the M2KC! I will return to it. Just not enough free time towork them all! Actually, this paint had been converted IIRC. I might be able to release it again if it is up to snuff.

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...