New File Integrity Check

Shahdoh

From the updated docs:

In multiplayer the availability of the API on clients depends on the server setting.

The calls to check export capabilities:
   Export.LoIsObjectExportAllowed()  -- returns the value of server.advanced.allow_object_export
   Export.LoIsSensorExportAllowed()  -- returns the value of server.advanced.allow_sensor_export
   Export.LoIsOwnshipExportAllowed() -- returns the value of  server.advanced.allow_ownship_export

These calls are only available on clients when LoIsObjectExportAllowed() is true:
   Export.LoGetObjectById
   Export.LoGetWorldObjects

These calls are only available on clients when LoIsSensorExportAllowed() is true:
   Export.LoGetTWSInfo
   Export.LoGetTargetInformation
   Export.LoGetLockedTargetInformation
   Export.LoGetF15_TWS_Contacts
   Export.LoGetSightingSystemInfo
   Export.LoGetWingTargets

These calls are only available on clients when LoIsOwnshipExportAllowed() is true:
   Export.LoGetPlayerPlaneId
   Export.LoGetIndicatedAirSpeed
   Export.LoGetAngleOfAttack
   Export.LoGetAngleOfSideSlip
   Export.LoGetAccelerationUnits
   Export.LoGetVerticalVelocity
   Export.LoGetADIPitchBankYaw
   Export.LoGetTrueAirSpeed
   Export.LoGetAltitudeAboveSeaLevel
   Export.LoGetAltitudeAboveGroundLevel
   Export.LoGetMachNumber
   Export.LoGetRadarAltimeter
   Export.LoGetMagneticYaw
   Export.LoGetGlideDeviation
   Export.LoGetSideDeviation
   Export.LoGetSlipBallPosition
   Export.LoGetBasicAtmospherePressure
   Export.LoGetControlPanel_HSI
   Export.LoGetEngineInfo
   Export.LoGetSelfData
   Export.LoGetCameraPosition
   Export.LoSetCameraPosition
   Export.LoSetCommand
   Export.LoGetMCPState
   Export.LoGetRoute
   Export.LoGetNavigationInfo
   Export.LoGetPayloadInfo
   Export.LoGetWingInfo
   Export.LoGetMechInfo
   Export.LoGetRadioBeaconsStatus
   Export.LoGetVectorVelocity
   Export.LoGetVectorWindVelocity
   Export.LoGetSnares
   Export.LoGetAngularVelocity
   Export.LoGetHeightWithObjects
   Export.LoGetFMData

These functions are always available:
   Export.LoGetPilotName
   Export.LoGetAltitude
   Export.LoGetNameByType
   Export.LoGeoCoordinatesToLoCoordinates
   Export.LoCoordinatesToGeoCoordinates
   Export.LoGetVersionInfo
   Export.LoGetWindAtPoint
   Export.LoGetModelTime
   Export.LoGetMissionStartTime

These are not available in the *GameGUI state:
--    Export.LoSetSharedTexture
--    Export.LoRemoveSharedTexture
--    Export.LoUpdateSharedTexture

Thanks. Looks good. What if you call a function that is not allowed by the server. - Just return nil?

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

• 2 weeks later...

i have various eye candy mods and upaut's object mod. now i can not enter most of the servers. already it was very hard to find servers to fly on, it became almost impossible.

there are only a few servers on 2.0 version, most of them locked and rest of don't accept my version as if it is pirated or cheated. great.

bazar/containertable.sht
bazar/technicstable.sht
scripts/database/wstypes.lua
scripts/database/db_countries.lua
scripts/database/db_weapons_data.lua
scripts/database/helicopters/mi-8mt.lua
scripts/database/helicopters/ab-212asw.lua
scripts/database/db_units_ground.lua
scripts/database/types.lua

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...

I can say I quite honestly haven't flown much at all in the last few years specifically because of these 'mods'. These mods aren't new. Quite honestly ED should have been well aware of their existence and the impact on competitive MP. Hopefully now that its on the proverbial radar, something can be done.

so, I have been unable to play on Nevada NTTR Server because I am running single mod which I created, to bring the comms menu to the central screen, since I use 3 screens.

I'm probably late on this, but seriously, I am going to stop playing if IC will not be changed in some way from what it is now.

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

• ED Team

Please describe your mod in details.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

so, I have been unable to play on Nevada NTTR Server because I am running single mod which I created, to bring the comms menu to the central screen, since I use 3 screens.

I'm probably late on this, but seriously, I am going to stop playing if IC will not be changed in some way from what it is now.

Disable mod...run repair...re-enable mod

Please describe your mod in details.

Hello USSR_Rik.

The mod changes 3 files: CommandMenu.lua, CommandDialogsPanel.lua and gameMessages.lua

I am using a resolution of 5760x1080 and need to have all the menus, etc in the center screen, upper right corner.

I need to do this with JSGME, otherewise every time DCS gets updated I need to manually change those files!

for the command menu edit DCS World/Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/CommandMenu.lua

starting at line 89

do

local menuPanel = Panel.new('CommandMenu.menuPanel')

menuPanel:setSkin(containerSkin)

menuPanel:setBounds(3840 - menuWidth, 0, menuWidth, height) -- edit here

container:insertWidget(menuPanel)

self.menuPanel = menuPanel

additionally DCS World\Scripts\UI\RadioCommandDialogPanel\CommandDialogsPanel.lua

starting at line 175

do

local screenWidth, screenHeight = Gui.GetWindowSize()

screenWidth = 3840 -- add this line

local height = 400

local window = DialogLoader.spawnDialogFromFile('Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/CommandDialogsPanel.dlg')

window:setBounds(0, 0, screenWidth, height)

and finally

go to DCS World\Scripts\UI\gameMessages.lua

starting at line 54 for me

window = DialogLoader.spawnDialogFromFile('Scripts/UI/gameMessages.dlg', localization)

main_w, main_h = Gui.GetWindowSize()

main_w = 1920 --add this line!

--window:setBounds(0,0, main_w, main_h)

window:setBounds(1920,0, main_w, main_h) --edit this line

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

Disable mod...run repair...re-enable mod

Will try that, thanks.

Still would like to know if non critical mods will be allowed with IC.

• ED Team

I edited these 3 files according to your post and get green shield icon. So, issue somewhere in another place.

By the way... why don't you check it by yourself? Launch DCS, goto multiplayer interface and just press RED shield icon. You'll see all "wrong" files in opened window

PS See attached screenshot. I changed 3 files listed in your post and additionally two database scripts. As you see, both last files are listed here. Also you can see them in dcs.log

Screen_160527_152631.thumb.jpg.2224d7b0a49f80001686628c1bc4283a.jpg

Edited by USSR_Rik

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы