DCS World Community Skin Pack

M0ltar

Ive been chatting with some people from the community and have come to the conclusion that we need a multiplayer community skin pack so that squadrons can actually utilize their squadron skins in a multiplayer environment and have others see them. This pack will be free and easy to download just like my mod pack and will work with or without JSGME/OVGME

What I need from the community is for squadrons to provide me with the actual skins that they want included. I will NOT be adding one off skins at this time that are NOT associated with a squadron. I will add those in the future, but for the time being I want only squadrons so that we can get that out of the way.

When you send the skins to me, please just post them here in the ED forums using some type of file hosting like Google Drive or Dropbox. The skins must work for both red and blue factions so that they work for everyone no matter what side they are on.

Looking forward to making this happen and seeing what skins all the squadrons in DCS are rocking!

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440