Complete A-10 real cockpit for sale.

lazduc

I notice on ebay this sale.....

"These are A-10A Warthog cockpit instrument panel and the side consoles, control grip with the control stick and the middle panel with TISL Control(Missing 1 switch)/circuit breaker panel. Most of these instruments are simulator/actual parts. TV monitor on the right side of the panel is just a plastic mock-up of the monitor. Also, left hydraulic pressure gauge near the TV monitor may not be the original pressure gauge."

This is really cool. I think the only thing missing is the rudder pedals.

eBay item number:122961733706

Current price is 2800.00 plus shipping. Seems fair considering how much building one from scratch would cost.

Laz :D

not really a bargain though many in correct instruments and panels the MIP is flat indicating this if from a first generation A-10 A trainer it would be a lot of work and money just to get it to a modern post LASTE NVIS A-10A let a lone An A-10C

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

In the 'similar products' below I saw a bomber gyro for sale. I hope someone doesn't buy that and try to apply power to it. Spinning gyros that aren't bolted to airframes are not your friend. We had an AT unbolt one from a bird that had been on the deck for a long time so he didn't think it was still spinning... it was still spinning. It broke the last bolt off and pinged around the inside of the bird like a pinball. Nearly killed him.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm