baltic_dragon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update,

I started the trainings,

A bit stuck at training 2 because i can not get the ins update to the bridge... watching youtube and searching forum, but can not find my miske... gonna retry it this evening.

Really love the plane, and was waiting for 2.5 to get in to it for learing and doing the campaing because i reed some good comments of it :)

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention / vaicompro 2.5

Not sure if the update works correctly - in any case I plan to port the training missions to NTTR in the next two weeks and update them now that we have the new manual (and because the Red Flag has been sent for testing) :)
Ohhhh nice :)

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention / vaicompro 2.5

• 2 weeks later...

Oh baby, this is an instant buy for me. The bundled Mirage campaign was super immersive.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

Any news on how the internal tests of ED on the campaign are getting along?

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Sorry to hear. But thanks anyhow for the answer.

Edited by ram0506

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Looks like this issue with NTTR buildings has been fixed with the new patch.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3430583#post3430583

I'll take my Mirage Red Flag Campaign now please :D

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys!

I've just finished the last Training Mission for NTTR, which is designed to help you prepare for the Red Flag. Please check it out (DOWNLOAD) and let me know what you think! I'm adding the link to first post as well.

The level of detail and realism are higher than what I'm used to, which is a great thing.

I super enjoyed the ATC/ATIS and having to actually pay attention to it. The briefing might already say this, I'm not sure, but turning off "Easy Communication" being mandatory should be screamed a few times.

Other than a couple typos, it went well and I can't wait for the release.

(INSTRUCTOR: Right. So, at *he* beginning of each mission it is wise to start ...)

(Currently we have Dutch F-16's on similar flight *to ours* ...) this might actually be correct? It was just in my notepad. *shrug* :pilotfly:

Edited by Squirrel

Good point about the Easy Comms. It will be in the notes but I sure need to add it to the training mission, thanks!

Glad you liked it, this is but a tiny fraction of the mission that you see here, but I think it covers the basics to get you comfortably into the campaign.

As for the release, due to tragic events with Igor and internal problems it caused for ED it has been delayed, but it shouldn't take long now.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hey BC, the tower frequency is written down in the datacard incorrectly - it should read 327.00 and not 327.7 - and the radio presets should be changed accordingly. The clock is also over an hour ahead.

Edited by mr_mojo97

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Hey BC, the tower frequency is written down in the datacard incorrectly - it should read 327.00 and not 327.7 - and the radio presets should be changed accordingly. The clock is also over an hour ahead.

As for the clock - I reported it to Zeus, there seems to be a problem with the local time and Z time difference in NTTR for M-2000C. For all the briefing materials I used this website to compare the two: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc so I am positive they are correct for the given date / year. I hope this will be fixed soon!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

It is correct. If I used 327.7 then the AI would be interfering the pre-recorded VOs for the Tower. You will not used AI tower once for the entire campaign, check the mission out :)

Ah, ok, that explains it. Yeah, I started the mission earlier and gave up after a while. Much more complicated than I’m used to!! Lol. I was using VA with Vaicom 2.5 pro to contact tower on 327.7 for start up clearance, taxi instructions and departure request without response. It was only when I looked at the map and noticed it was 327.00.

Hmmm. So, how to speak to the tower to ask for these permissions without the menu system? Any ideas? Suppose I’ll have to reassign a preset and have both frequencies for the tower - just to complicate matters further. Lol

Cheers

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

And yeah, the campaign is quite complicated and demanding, I tried to make it as real as possible :)

Complicated and demanding sounds like it requires extra testing. I guess I'll take the bullet for the community and test it for you. Just go ahead and PM me the full download link. :joystick:

;)