Bombing and Navigation campaign

keemarcello

Hello, Does anyone know how to end the Bombing and Navigation campaign?

I'm going to go through the assigned waypoints. I enter waypoin 4 in the CDU as they command. I put the UHF grecuencias every time they ask for it. I reach the target, I do not bomb and destroy it. I land on Shukmi Babushara, I park, I turn everything off.

But the sign does not come out saying that this campaign has been satisfactory or the name of a new campaign, or anything. And when I close the sim, down to the right the green button says; TERMINATE MISSION.

As it is not finished.

So what's wrong?

Is there something I do not do or do wrong, or is it a bug?

Can anyone make a video about that campaign?

link for campaign?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

link for campaign?

I do not know how to extract the campaign to upload it here.

It is a campaign called A-10C sturmovik, the first mission of that campaign is to steal an A10-cen Batumi and take it to Sukumi Babushara, the second mission is called Bombing and Navigation. And it's the one that finds the fault.

They are default, original campaigns, they come when you buy the module A10-c. That is, you have to have them, you do not have to buy them.

This is a video about that campaign

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.