Stuck on mission 4 Nowhere to Run

Just returning to this campaign after a long hiatus. Got past the first three missions but I can't progress in the fourth.

I make my way to WP2 near Serpent Master and destroy tanks and AAA. Then, nothing happens. There is no further tasking and the mission is stalled. Not sure what to do next. :(

Are you playing it in 1.5.6 or 1.5.7 version, i ask because i played and finished that mission without any problems about 5 days ago, i played it in 1.5.6 version

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

• 2 weeks later...
Playing in 1.5.7. Wonder if it's possible to downgrade?

Not sure if it's still actual, but yes it's possible to rollback to 1.5.6.

I'm on 1.5.7, destroyed all AAA and armor at MP2 too, nothing happened after that. But thought it was my fault - maybe I missed some targets or destroyed them too late.

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also stuck on mission 4, when Valkyre lands, special forces storm the building and secure it, and then everything stops. Both CH 53`s shut down and mission does not progress. I`m on 1.5.8 right now. Is this a known issue?

Thank you!

Same problem as above.. SF teams enter building, both helos simply shut down and the missions stops. Is there a fix coming for this or should we just roll back to the last version or something?

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

• 3 weeks later...
Same problem as above.. SF teams enter building, both helos simply shut down and the missions stops. Is there a fix coming for this or should we just roll back to the last version or something?
I believe this has to do with a waypoint HOLD condition for the AI vehicles / helos. I have submitted a my findings to the ED test team for resolution. I appreciate your patience.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
So fixed or not? why i paid 10$ for this campaign?
Calm it down man, the campaign has been updated to 2.5 and the bug has been squashed in that build.

Hey VladoBG, updating whole campaign to 2.5 is quite a demanding thing to do, and doing fixes for 1.5.8 which will soon be discontinued doesn't make too much sense. But trust me, the (short) wait will be really worth it!

100% agreed BD, thanks bro!

• 2 weeks later...

All missions were updated to 2.5 using a test build which may be different that the current 2.5, not sure why it is not working, I will check and let you know.

The campaign is updated for 2.5, what part is not working for you? I just tested and the mission is working on my end.

Just the choppers with special operation team land and then nothing happens. I ve been waiting for a hours. Why is that?

Vlado,

I tested the mission and Rawhide-1 (Seal Team) did assault the compound and get extracted. However, I am going to change the extraction LZ for the Rangers (Chalk-1 & 2) and limit the time the Chinook (Outlaw 4-2) is on the ground for exfil. I have updated the mission and submitting to ED for inclusion into next patch. Thanks for reporting.

Vlado,

I tested the mission and Rawhide-1 (Seal Team) did assault the compound and get extracted. However, I am going to change the extraction LZ for the Rangers (Chalk-1 & 2) and limit the time the Chinook (Outlaw 4-2) is on the ground for exfil. I have updated the mission and submitting to ED for inclusion into next patch. Thanks for reporting.

Yesterdays Hotfix should have included the updated Mission 04, please let me know if it still isnt working for you. Thanks

VladoBG, first off thanks for your comments, but this thread was about issues in Mission 04, not the pace and enemy units of the entire campaign. I don't see every comment in the forums immediately, but when I see them I respond. I would recommend replaying Mission 01 when Whiplash explains the SAM footprints, plus reviewing the mission documentation located in the campaign folder which explain various aspects of the campaign. The A10C is used in Close Air Support roles which include executing soft targets, and assisting troops in contact. I suggest maybe alittle more patience and less negativity in your posts.

No problem man, I was just thinking that you are ignoring me. I apologize If I done something wrong with my posts...that wasnt my goal. Btw - just finished your campaing in full hardcore mode. What i can say - excellent job man, you gave me a lot of fantastic hours, flying my favorite plane. I hope you will still make a new campaings in future.

Have a nice flight!

Thanks VladoBG, glad you enjoyed the campaign!

• 3 weeks later...

Am I the only person who still has this bug?... I was having this bug before 2.5, and I am still having it after 2.5. I go to WP2, wait, eliminate all targets, etc. nothing happens.

The sunset in this mission is beautiful in 2.5 by the way.

Mission 4 is completely broken on the current 2.5 Open Beta build. I get no dialogs, no triggers, nothing...
I'll take a look and see what is wrong