LHA and Mission Editor question

supa325

Hello,

I have a question about how to put the AV-8B at the rear of the Tarawa when setting up a cold and dark mission. It seems every time I place my Harrier on the Tarawa in mission editor, I cannot get the Harrier anywhere but the middle of the deck, which may seem like no big deal, but I have to start the A/C, and taxi to the rear of the deck, center the plane, then start my TO checklist.

I noticed in the LHA Ops training mission, you start about 75% to the rear of the deck, but I can't figure out how it was set up that way.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

After the changed AI logic, you can't. You'll have to back taxi. You used to be able to set the parking position to number 4 and it would put you back there. But it doesn't anymore.

Maybe in the future we'll start por the foul line and have to taxi to the tram line, but I don't know.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift