version		  = "1.0",
state		  = "installed",
developerName = "A old grummy git with nothing else to do",
info		  = "This is adds a dash rattle sound when trapping for the F18",
})
plugin_done()
Effects/Aircrafts/FA-18/Cockpit/CarrierArrestedLanding_In

Edited by BoneDust

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

What's this:

Effects/Aircrafts/FA-18/Cockpit/CarrierArrestedLanding_In

?

I thought you had to state where to find the wav/sound file you want to use? I may have the wrong address. My other sound mods work great but this one is being a bit of a bad girl.

Edited by BoneDust

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• ED Team
I thought you had to state where to find the wav/sound file you want to use? I may have the wrong address. My other sound mods work great but this one is being a bit of a bad girl.

Sorry, I don't understand your question. The example is intended to be self-explanatory.

Which part of it needs a more detailed info?

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

You asked me what this was : Effects/Aircrafts/FA-18/Cockpit/CarrierArrestedLanding_In It is the wav file I want to use.

I'm asking if I have it scripted correctly because its not working. Sorry, I'm not an expert on the workings of DCS, but trying to learn.

Yes, I asked what is this because it was in the text of your entry.lua.

So, it shouldn't be there?

Example was very helpful, thanks c0ff.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "