Navy Equipment

new version uploaded:

+GTR-18 (THX to Sunstag for the Lua and thesystem for the Modell)

+Liveries for Forklift

+Fire Extinguisher

great, thank you

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys...I seem to be getting the error " Shader "model/fake_spot_lights2.fx" failed to compile - hresults: Error_PATH_NOT_FOUND" when placing the Mobile WORKING IFOLS :( Any ideas on a workaround?

Oh I am running dcs Stable version....not beta

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

- Remove working IFOLS (not working anymore)

+ Texture and Modell overhaul of the Tow Trucks
+ Ground Power Unit (by thesystem and Lilkiki, model were "rescued" to get it to work again)
+ KnuckleBuster (by mithandra, model were "rescued" to get it to work again)
+ Deckcrew (by Tomcatz, added with premission)
+ Static MHU-191 Ammo Trailer (by Easy-P, added with premission)

Edited by BlackLibrary
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, BlackLibrary said:

Just checking ... I was looking for this

image.png

Is that the element that is no longer working, @BlackLibrary?

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

On 5/9/2021 at 9:17 PM, BlackLibrary said:

+ Texture and Modell overhaul of the Tow Trucks
+ Ground Power Unit (by thesystem and Lilkiki, model were "rescued" to get it to work again)
+ KnuckleBuster (by mithandra, model were "rescued" to get it to work again)
+ Deckcrew (by Tomcatz, added with premission)
+ Static MHU-191 Ammo Trailer (by Easy-P, added with premission)

This version won´t let me add any aircraft unit and when i load a mission and select my aircraft the options panel is bugged. See pictures please. (The previous version works). 

Any clue?

Thank you.

Screen_210510_233225 TOM.jpg

Screen_210510_233323.png

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

2 hours ago, fagulha said:

This version won´t let me add any aircraft unit and when i load a mission and select my aircraft the options panel is bugged. See pictures please. (The previous version works). 

Any clue?

Thank you.

Screen_210510_233225 TOM.jpg

Screen_210510_233323.png

FWIW, I'm not seeing this problem.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HawaiianRyan said:

FWIW, I'm not seeing this problem.

Must be conflict with another mod, it´s my guess. Need to test to see if i find the culprit.

Thank you.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

This mod is preventing naval assets, ground assets and most static objects from appearing when running a mission. Everything shows up normal in mission editor 

Btw I appreciate your work and love your mods. 

Hope this can be fixed and thank you for your work 

6 hours ago, BlackLibrary said:

Frenshpack istalled?

Here yes.

EDIT: tried without Frenchpack and same issue. Going to try without other mods and add one by one to find the culprit.

EDIT2: Fixed. I found that the culprit was USN MHU191 mod.

EDIT3: now i can´t select naval assets. When i select the carrier and then start the mission the carrier explodes.

Thank you,

F.

Edited by fagulha

8 hours ago, Vine_dog said:

This mod is preventing naval assets, ground assets and most static objects from appearing when running a mission. Everything shows up normal in mission editor 

Btw I appreciate your work and love your mods. 

Hope this can be fixed and thank you for your work 

I can´t start or select the Supercarrier. As soon missions starts the carrier explodes.

EDIT: yup, it´s the Frenchpack mod. It´s a shame because now i need to edit all my missions to remove the Frenchpack 😕

Edited by fagulha

no you must not:

In the frenshpack the Common.lua

4. Line: 

dofile('Scripts/Database/Weapons/warheads.lua')

change to:

:dofile(current_mod_path.."/Scripts/Database/Weapons/warheads.lua")

that should do the trick

one of my testers find this error

Edited by BlackLibrary
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BlackLibrary said:

no you must not:

In the frenshpack the Common.lua

4. Line: 

dofile('Scripts/Database/Weapons/warheads.lua')

change to:

:dofile(current_mod_path.."/Scripts/Database/Weapons/warheads.lua")

that should do the trick

one of my testers find this error

You are a savior. Without your help i would have a lot of work to make my missions work again (i use a ton of statics, scripts, mods, etc).

Thank you.

Bruno. 🙏