[INVESTIGATING]S-J Changing Master Mode to NAV

deadpool

Being - for example - in AG mode and then switching to SMS page, S-J subpage and jettisoning something will throw you back into NAV mode.

This should not be the case.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

• 1 month later...

[iNVESTIGATING]S-J Changing Master Mode to NAV

Issue: Exiting Selective Jettison master mode via the S-J push button on the SMS page resets master mode to NAV, even if you were in A-A or A-G when you entered S-J mode.

Desired Behavior: Exiting S-J should return the Master Mode to either Nav, A-A, or A-G depending on what the master mode was when you entered S-J.

Temporary workaround: Unless you want to go back to NAV master mode, exit S-J using the ICP push buttons A-A or A-G.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz // Nvidia GTX 1080Ti // 32 GB DDR4 RAM // 1 TB SSD

• ED Team

Hi

I could not find any information that it should behave any different.

Do you have any information to suggest otherwise?

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Thanks merged threads,

I am having trouble finding any information on this currently.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

My sources which I will not post here tell me nothing about a change in master mode when doing selective jettison. :-)

They would usually do write that there if it would happen.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline