Where are my cows?

RavenFrost

Hy Folks!

sadly we don't get any cows until now. i hardly learned to hover in my harrier and i'm

ready to poke them around the map with it and... i would like to things like in the Video at 8:55 min.

One note at least, please don't take that serious but if you have some ideas what we could do with these amazing animals. leave a comment

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can already view them in the ingame encyclopedia, including their 3D models.

If you tweak some files, you can also use them in the mission editor, because they are already included in the game files (just like the carrier deck crew): https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=231031

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

ZOMG! TO the editor!

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

You can already view them in the ingame encyclopedia, including their 3D models.

If you tweak some files, you can also use them in the mission editor, because they are already included in the game files (just like the carrier deck crew): https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=231031

So you can place them on a carrier ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

You can place them wherever you want.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

You can place them wherever you want.

At the catapults ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Like this?

carrier-cows.jpg

carrier-cows2.jpg

Sling loading Cows really needs to be a thing.....:D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Like this?

carrier-cows.jpg

carrier-cows2.jpg

Sling loading Cows really needs to be a thing.....:D

You're almost as sick as i am :)

Launch a cow off the catapult then ill be impressed :)

You ARE as sick as i am !

If you could give a cow an inotial velocity on spawn, we do have ski jump cartiers... Just sayin...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

BUMP!

MOOOOOO!

Enough said.........:D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hy Folks!

sadly we don't get any cows until now. i hardly learned to hover in my harrier and i'm

ready to poke them around the map with it and... i would like to things like in the Video at 8:55 min.

One note at least, please don't take that serious but if you have some ideas what we could do with these amazing animals. leave a comment

:pilotfly: Love it :megalol:

Does anyone know where the model for the cow is located/ how it is called?

Gonna provide a different liveries for the cow?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Last I saw we have White/Black and White/Brown.

So "Mocha"?

Or this?

http://www.scdrinkstudio.com/the-black-white-and-brown-cows.html/

Alive and Dead!

Can't wait to kill one and see what happens.......

But they are not Home, Home on the range.......:D

so what do you call a piece of elevated terrain with a bunch of butchered cows?

- Hamburger Hill :lol:

ok ok il see myself out

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 3 months later...

No Bump here............

Just.......

MOO!

carrier-cows3.jpg

DCS Cow will be a optional DLC for DCS UFO (FM brought to you by Polychop or Razbam probably).... There will also be an exciting player controllable "probing" position.

Since the mod isn't available anymore, could you please point me in the right direction of enabling these assets? Thanks

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro