SRS REQUIRED - Server: SRS.ENEMYTERRITORY.ORG:5004

FEATURING:

-5 Bridge zones of control

-Real Helicopter Sling Loading (CTLD)

-Combined arms

-AI Airstrike based on recon

-Some restricted ROE

FULL RULES DOCUMENT HERE

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-0LEFz0RM3rgNo9AB04AM30YaGxLNRcxWw0Ylj7r-lM/edit?usp=sharing

SLING LOAD PRACTICE MISSION HERE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wVk_raasBapudMLlr7oyklkgtyLDCdV8

cxWYgcQ.png

SLOTS & SIGNUP:

REPLY TO THIS THREAD With Name - side - unit

example: REAPER 23 | Rampage - RED - Mi8

note 1: RED side has been given more airframes due to lack of GBU (which are limited in number). I am willing to discuss balance issues before the event.

note 2: any REAPERs signed up, will not have any pre-knowledge of mission locations and I will try my best to split them up on different teams a bit

RED

Tactical Commander 1

Tactical Commander 2

Mi8

Mi8

Mi8

Mi8

UH-1

UH-1

UH-1

UH-1

MiG-19 m5o5

MiG-19

MiG-19

MiG-19

MiG-21 JG-1_Jonne

MiG-21 ROSS_Pups

MiG-21 ROSS_LLIyMeP

MiG-21 Baron von Myakin

MiG-21

MiG-21

MiG-21

MiG-21

MiG-29S 718th =LnG= | Hellrequiem

MiG-29S RuSh

MiG-29S =2ndSS=Maestro

MiG-29S

Tactical Commander 1

Tactical Commander 2

Mi8

Mi8

Mi8

Mi8

UH-1

UH-1

UH-1

UH-1

F-5

F-5

F-5

F-5

F-5

F-5

F-5

F-5

F-14 PILOT REAPER 31 | Painter

F-14 RIO

F-14 PILOT Turtlelover3

F-14 RIO HVL

Edited by ScopeDope

RuSh - RED - MiG-29S

I propose a limit time frame until 1990, with no R-77 in the RED side and allowed only 2 x AGM-54A for each F-14

Should be 4 x F-14B in the blue side.

Should be allowed Viggen and Harrier in the blue side

I quote how it was IRL the F-14 loadout

Armament

F-14 Tomcat carrying an AIM-120 AMRAAM during a 1982 test.

The F-14 was designed to combat highly maneuverable aircraft as well as the Soviet anti-ship cruise missile and bomber (Tupolev Tu-16, Tupolev Tu-22, Tupolev Tu-22M) threats.[34] The Tomcat was to be a platform for the AIM-54 Phoenix, but unlike the canceled F-111B, it could also engage medium- and short-range threats with other weapons.[32][34] The F-14 is an air superiority fighter, not just a long-range interceptor aircraft.[34] Over 6,700 kg (14,800 lb) of stores can be carried for combat missions on several hardpoints under the fuselage and under the wings. Commonly, this means a maximum of two–four Phoenixes or Sparrows on the belly stations, two Phoenixes/Sparrows on the wing hardpoints, and two Sidewinders on the wing hardpoints.[citation needed] The F-14 is also fitted with an internal 20 mm M61 Vulcan Gatling-type cannon.

Operationally, the capability to hold up to six Phoenix missiles was never used, although early testing was conducted; there was never a threat requirement to engage six hostile targets simultaneously and the load was too heavy to safely recover aboard an aircraft carrier in the event that the missiles were not fired. During the height of Cold War operations in the late 1970s and 1980s, the typical weapon loadout on carrier-deployed F-14s was usually only one AIM-54 Phoenix, augmented by two AIM-9 Sidewinders, two AIM-7 Sparrow IIIs, a full loadout of 20 mm ammunition and two drop tanks.[citation needed] The Phoenix missile was used twice in combat by the U.S. Navy, both over Iraq in 1999,[50][51][52] but the missiles did not score any kills.

Edited by JunMcKill

There arent standard limitations to Fox 3 if that's what you are asking. R77 and 54s will be in place. With unlimited numbers. However, the rearming of fox 3 will be 100nm away from the front line, so if you're willing to take a 200nm round trip for more, then be my guest. Also, beware of the special ROE in place. If you shoot fox 3 across the border for a kill, you are losing your team massive points.

RuSh - RED - MiG-29S

I propose a limit time frame until 1990, with no R-77 in the RED side and allowed only 2 x AGM-54A for each F-14

Should be 4 x F-14B in the blue side.

Should be allowed Viggen and Harrier in the blue side

I understand your requests but I think having the R77 is an adequate balance for the 54's. The ROE in place will likely (if they are smart) restrict the F-14 pilots from carrying a full load of 54s. I really don't envision them lobbing 6 54s at targets since they will not be allowed to engage on the other side of the river. I'm not adding any additional modules for this round. If there is enough participation, perhaps modifications for the next round. As it is, the scenario was designed primarily as F-5 vs Mig 21, with emphasis on helicopter work, and as of now, there are 0 F-5 or helicopters signed up.