Document availability

So here's a quick question. Is there a place where the document for the campaign are available for download? I know I can get them from my desktop but I use my iPad for all the files and it is easier just to down load them. ED has the 15 red flag docs on their website, so why not the 10? Even if it's not ED's website is there a place?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry let me clarify what I was asking. I know I can get them from the game files on my computer, what I am asking is is there a place on the internet that I can download them. If I get them from my computer I need to email them to my iPad. It's a time consuming process. I was just wondering if there is another place I can download them straight to my iPad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know of a separate download site. ED has always been slow about keeping online docs up to date.

I deal with situations like the by using DropBox. Anything I want handy goes there and is available on whichever machine I have on hand.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

... If I get them from my computer I need to email them to my iPad. It's a time consuming process. I was just wondering if there is another place I can download them straight to my iPad.

Sorry, just saw your post and wanted to suggest the "GoodReader" App for your iPad ... it allows you to just share the folder of your PC and then connect to that folder from the iPad and download the documents for viewing/annotating.

Here I posted some screenshots of this App:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3120570#post3120570

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the record:

I use a little Trick for the iPad since it really is a struggle to get them on your device via iTunes..

I send the Files from my PC via E-mail to my own E-mail adress, yes sounds weird.

But after that, i can open the E-mail on my iPad to view the PDF, then i just click "open in iBooks" and viola, the PDF is in your iBooks Library..

See it like a "pre flight preparation" before every mission.