Passed basic ground handling but cannot progress

I have passed the BFT01 ground handling mission twice now. The second time I even saved the log file. I wait for several minutes after the instructor say I passed, then I quit and save the log. However, when I got back into the campaign it only lets me re run the BFT01 ground handling mission and not progress onto BFT02.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Check the value of the Results field at the end of the mission.

If it's 50 the same mission will reply again. A score greater than 50 and the campaign should progress to the next mission.

The campaign is currently setup so that the practice mission is done first and if you pass that then it proceeds to the qualification mission.

A score of Qualified Minus will set a result of 75 and score of Qualified will set a result of 100 - both of which should progress to the next campaign mission.

After you hear your pass or fail message you can press the single quote key ' to bring up the results page and see the value before you exit the mission.

If you passed and the result is still showing 50 wait a few seconds to see if the game engine will update it. If you quit too quickly then the result could still be at 50.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates