Credit for Ranger 79

Well I first came into contact with Ranger 79 using his mods then saw he was working on the campaign Piercing fury which I’ve watched the YouTube video for and went and bought it today as apart of my summer sale purchase. I hope he continue to create missions, campaigns, and mods with static objects for us learning the mission editor.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

+1

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

+1 for all his work and his dedication.

(and for the fixes provided :))

I was stuck on mission 6 because of a change in the code regarding triggers of groups. Looks like I have a similar issue in mission 8 in 2.5 stable version. (or I'm just so dumb that I can't find that target :))

In both cases, I really appreciate a lot the efforts to put something credible, with the voiceover, etc. It's one of my 2 favorites author (with Baltic_Dragon ;))

• 1 month later...

Missions fixed and sent to DCS / ED

Patch Notes:

Mission 08: Removed some trees blocking target view

Mission 14: Removed trees, adjusted AI helicopter landing logic, adjusted enemy vehicle waypoint logic

Mission 15: Removed trees along main road, fixed friendly helicopter landing / timing, and bomb in zone for bridge trigger (GBU-12) added

Tested the mission multiple times, good to go!

• 1 month later...

I got a little bored with DCS yesterday and went ahead and bought this campaign.

I've only played the first two missions, but HELL YES! Loving it! Well done Ranger79! Hoping to see more campaigns from you! You and Baltic Dragon should merge into one great DCS campaign superhero! :thumbup::pilotfly:

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Yeah, to be honest, can't wait for either one of yous twos story driven campaigns for the Hornet, once that is feature complete.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick