Planes flying backwards?

Has anyone noticed planes (wingmen) flying backwards? I'm not sure if I am just crazy so I thought I'd ask! Also noticed in SP planes seem to be moving around as if lagging. I just noticed I did have lots of downloads going, but could that affect the single player experience? I can see the planes from my view in cockpit flying backwards, but if I click F2 the plane is flying forwards. Can anyone put my mind at rest and tell me I'm just crazy?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Sorry to say, you're not crazy :smilewink:

Had the same in the Spitfire instant action against 2 190s with one wingman. The wingman acted like lagging and sometimes flying backwards. No network traffic at the time.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Is this a problem with the latest version? Didnt notice it before. Getting some random steam VR background flashes as well that I am unable to isolate.

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,