DCS News Update

_Tigre_

11 September 2020

Dear Fighter Pilots, Partners and Friends,
pilotfly.gif

In support of the UK-based charity MIND, please join us for the 24-hour Live Stream

Event, which will take place at 1900Z today. Find out more on

We are working hard to release DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer. Particular attention is being

made to the buffet and stall flight dynamics, the implementation of the Helmet Mounted

Cueing System (HMCS), creation of mission content, updating the flight manual and

finalising the instruction videos. We look forward to sharing more information closer to launch.

In addition to the ongoing bug fixing, we have been focussing on DCS: F/A-18C Hornet.

In July we released DCS: Syria in cooperation with Ugra Media. This outstanding map offers

great geographic variety, high attention to detail and extensive gameplay. To celebrate its

success we have created a second Syria map video for your pleasure,

We thank you for your passion and support.

Yours sincerely,

The Eagle Dynamics Team

Mind Stream

Charity Event

attachment.php?attachmentid=247203&stc=1&d=1599825798

We will be hosting a 24-hour DCS livestream on the Tactical Pascale’s Youtube Channel to raise money for Mind,

a UK-based mental health charity who work directly with those suffering.

A team of committed virtual pilots from our community will be flying in DCS World for a full 24 hours, only

pausing to host livestream events like Giveaways, Competitions, and live community challenges. There will

be live training sessions, and we'll be playing the latest homemade “Arabian Nights” campaign mission that

includes a 3-hour operation with real-player ATC, GCI, mission commanders, and 30 virtual pilots.

A-10C II Tank Killer

Development Progress

attachment.php?attachmentid=247204&stc=1&d=1599825798

As we prepare for the release of DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer by the end of this month, we are carefully checking

the Flight Model’s buffet and stall implementation, instantaneous turn rate, sustained turn rate, and maximum

speed at different altitudes. These checks enable measured parameters to match the flight manual charts with a

precision to within 3%.

We found that buffeting affects the airframe at a lower AoA than is stated in the manual, this affected aircraft

handling during deliberate stalling. We are working on this issue, which will result in a significant improvement

to overall aircraft behavior in this phase of flight.

In parallel, many of the new systems are now functional including laser-Maverick, APKWS, and the GBU-54 LJDAM.

Work continues on the Helmet Mounted Cueing System (HMCS) and associated HOTAS commands and updating the

cockpit and external art.

F/A-18C Hornet

Updates

attachment.php?attachmentid=247205&stc=1&d=1599825798

This week we fixed an issue with A/G radar heading figures overlapping when switching from Map to EXP1-2-3.

Other strange behavior when switching between A/G radar EXP modes and A/A radar has now been resolved.

When Unlimited weapons mode is activated, the salvo / ripple replenishment levels now display correctly. Threat

circles on SA page now show even if the threat Icon is not visible. The SAM threat rings draw order on the SA page

has been fixed. Swapping HSI/SA on left and right MDI now functions correctly.

A fuel transfer issue from external tanks has now been fixed. Radio volume issues and the COMM AM/FM change on

the UFC have been fixed.

The ‘Throttle - HOTAS Warthog’ and ‘VPC WarBRD + MT50’ now have updated presets.

Thank you again for your passion and support,

With kind regards,

:thumbup:

Patch rimandata al 23/09

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4330717

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

una settimana in piu' non cambia poi nulla, magari ci piazzano anche l'HARM nel Viper e non solo l'AGM-65.

Spero anche in una miglior ottimizzazione grafica VR

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 

18 September 2020

Dear Fighter Pilots, Partners and Friends,
pilotfly.gif

In association with Mover Media LLC, DCS World Events, and Folds of Honor, we present

the annual Fight for Honor 2020 Dogfight Tournament. This is a wonderful way to give

back by flying in DCS. Register for a chance to win some serious prizes and the

opportunity to be recognised by your peers as the Top Dogs in air-to-air combat in the World.

We would like to share our most recent development progress on DCS: P-47D Thunderbolt.

We have now added the D-30 Early and D-40 variants and continue to make significant

improvements, most notably to the damage model.

We would like to make you aware of recent updates to DCS: F-16C Viper.

Thank you for your passion and support.

Yours sincerely,

Eagle Dynamics Team

Folds of Honor

Fight for Honor 2020

attachment.php?attachmentid=247709&stc=1&d=1600430453

Pick any aircraft and dogfight 1 v 1 (guns only) against other players across the world in

this charity event to support the fallen and their families. DCS pilots will fight for prizes

from Eagle Dynamics, Foxx Mount desk mounts, Blackhog, and Tacview.

Registration is open until the 25th of September.

1st place - Fight with Falco, Tacview advanced license, Foxx Mount Desk Mounts (stick and

throttle), Blackhog B-Explorer Stand-Alone, and a DCS module of your choice.

2nd place - Tacview advanced license, Foxx Mount Desk Mount (stick and throttle), and a

DCS module of your choice.

3rd place - Tacview advanced license and a DCS module of your choice.

Check out the Rules of Engagement and Registration Process

P-47D Thunderbolt

Development Report

attachment.php?attachmentid=247710&stc=1&d=1600430453

We will be introducing two expansions to DCS: P-47D Thunderbolt. The P-47D-30 (Early)

modification will become available; equipped with a Mark 8 gunsight, an earlier version of

the control stick and throttle lever, as well as modified bomb dropping mechanics. From the

exterior, the model is easily distinguishable due to the absence of the fin strake in the upper fuselage.

Our second modification is the P-47D-40 with rocket capabilities. These rockets are the familiar

HVARs and the M8 rockets, both used extensively by the Allies in large numbers during World War II.

The aircraft bombing loadouts have also been expanded.

Coming soon: integration of water methanol injection, improved engine damage modelling, and

compressibility recovery using underwing dive flaps.

F-16C Viper

Updates

attachment.php?attachmentid=247711&stc=1&d=1600430453

Most notably, we are working on the HARM and Maverick missile systems and look forward to sharing

more information with the next 2.5.6 Open Beta update.

Watch

Thank you again for your passion and support,

Kind regards,

Update list aggiornata:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/changelog/openbeta/

Dear Customers,

Today we release the Open Beta with several high priority issues for the Hornet AIM-9 family which were discovered yesterday. However, I decided to release this OB because it delivers significant changes made by our partners to the aircraft that are very important for you and we prepared new features for Hornet and Viper.

The issues will be fixed and updated during the coming week.

Sincerely,

Kate Perederko

Chief Operating Officer

Probabilmente la settimana prossima esce l'A-10C II. Cmq bello cicciotto questo update...

CPU i7 9700K@5ghz | COOLER Corsair H100x | MB Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz | GPU MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio | SSD OS Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB / SSD DCS 860 Evo 500GB| PSU Antec HCG 850W Gold | SO Win 10 pro 64bit | MONITORS LG 27GL850/BENQ GW2780 | PERIFERICHE GAMING TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind + combat pedals + hydraulic damper | TM MFD Cougar | Logitech DFGT

"Mai discutere con un idiota, ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza" cit. Oscar Wilde

Probabilmente la settimana prossima esce l'A-10C II. Cmq bello cicciotto questo update...

Già, update bello corposo. Già provato gli AGM-65 e particolarmente scenici i nuovi effetti grafici relativi al fumo.

Già provato gli AGM-65 e particolarmente scenici i nuovi effetti grafici relativi al fumo.

Ancora non lo ho provato.

A proposito dei mav

DCS F-16 Viper by ED

Added AGM-65D/G/H/K.

W.I.P (Add to the next OB):

BSGT option.

Uncage.

Ma sta l'uncage o no?

CPU i7 9700K@5ghz | COOLER Corsair H100x | MB Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz | GPU MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio | SSD OS Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB / SSD DCS 860 Evo 500GB| PSU Antec HCG 850W Gold | SO Win 10 pro 64bit | MONITORS LG 27GL850/BENQ GW2780 | PERIFERICHE GAMING TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind + combat pedals + hydraulic damper | TM MFD Cougar | Logitech DFGT

"Mai discutere con un idiota, ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza" cit. Oscar Wilde

Non ancora. Con TMS Down però lavora più o meno allo stesso modo.

La modalità Boresight funziona senza intoppi. Un bel passo avanti per il Viper.

E' ufficale che IndiaFoxtEcho è un 3rd party developer.

MB339 il modulo :)

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

E' ufficale che IndiaFoxtEcho è un 3rd party developer.

MB339 il modulo :)

Ho appena letto l'annuncio ufficiale, non vedo l'ora di metter le mani sul 339, e sugli altri progetti (346, g91... :joystick:)

Ho appena letto l'annuncio ufficiale, non vedo l'ora di metter le mani sul 339, e sugli altri progetti (346, g91... :joystick:)

Link?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Per maggiore informazione l'annuncio è stato pubblicato nella pagina Facebook di IndiaFoxtEcho, che mi permetto di riportare anche perchè è pubblico:

From the beginning of the commercial operations of IndiaFoxtEcho five years ago, many of you suggested (or should I say requested) that I should port my projects to DCS... even if just as simple mods.

I always bounced back those requests for a number of reasons, the main one being the fact that there DCS is a very different beast from other simulators and, to create a high quality module, you need a dedicated team.

OK...so here is the big "organizational" announcement I teased few days ago: in the past months I have been working with several developers to build a sustainable team of contractors able to create and support high-quality mods for DCS (and increase the productivity of IndiaFoxtEcho on other platforms too).

Together with that team, and thanks to their hard work, I have also been working with Eagle Dynamics and we are happy and proud to announce that INDIAFOXTECHO is now an OFFICIAL DCS THIRD PARTY DEVELOPER.

Given that many team members have been previously involved in the Frecce Tricolori Virtuali development team, I guess it is not surprising that our first project is the MB-339 for DCS: this will be an official payware module that will greatly expand the functionalities of the freeware mod and will feature substantially enhanced graphics.

We are working on other projects too, but we cannot announce anything at the moment.

One thing we can tell you that the team is committed to delivering high quality aircrafts with a high level of realism.

Quindi da quanto si legge il primo modulo "ufficiale" sarà un' upgrade del 339 con miglioramento della grafica, sistemi, ecc.., a cui poi seguiranno altri progetti che per il momento non svelano ma è facile ipotizzare siano il G-91 e l' M-346, ad ogni modo i migliori auguri per questa nuova avventura :)

119795306_3825252604154839_48972017141274226_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=J_y1moZ1vMQAX8b7-5F&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=5ec8d9b0158c5d7b3bb347f9a29491fa&oe=5F926C63

Giusto una precisazione, "Given that many team members have been previously involved in the Frecce Tricolori Virtuali development team" è stato cambiato in "Given that many team members are part of the Frecce Tricolori Virtuali development team", non siamo ex, siamo sempre parte delle FTV ....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]