A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification DLC - Page 23 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-22-2018, 02:38 PM   #221
tom_vn

(delete to create a separate thread)

Last edited by tom_vn; 06-22-2018 at 10:16 PM.
tom_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:46 PM   #222
Wyverex

I had the same problem with BFQ#8, where the ailerons started oscillating uncontrollably and the aircraft was basically unflyable. There is a workaround though: At the beginning of the mission when still on the ramp, change your loadout so that your wings are not completely empty. I'm not sure if all combinations work, I picked some Mavericks and Sidewinders. And then the plane does not start to shake once you activate manual reversion. Just don't jettison your stores when the instructor tells you to
Wyverex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 11:05 PM   #223
Biga42

BFQ#3...ATC do not respond altough radios are set to 131.000 and in MAIN. FE forgot me..I was in pattern 20nm from Batumi..I decided to come back " Terminate..Terminate!!"
Anyhelp?
Biga42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:26 PM   #224
Sabre-TLA
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Not sure why ATC wouldn't respond. The aircraft has 3 radios so check to make sure you are using the correct controller for the correct radio. Other than that try a DCS Repair or uninstall and reinstall the campaign.

You do have to fly the pattern as briefed (don't wait for the FE to tell you to turn if you are at a waypoint and clearly see the flight path turning to the next waypoint). The trigger zones are located at the waypoints so if you stay on the flight path you should hit the next trigger zone in sequence.

Email us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com or post again to the forum and we can investigate further.
Sabre-TLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:30 PM   #225
Biga42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre-TLA View Post
Not sure why ATC wouldn't respond. The aircraft has 3 radios so check to make sure you are using the correct controller for the correct radio. Other than that try a DCS Repair or uninstall and reinstall the campaign.

You do have to fly the pattern as briefed (don't wait for the FE to tell you to turn if you are at a waypoint and clearly see the flight path turning to the next waypoint). The trigger zones are located at the waypoints so if you stay on the flight path you should hit the next trigger zone in sequence.

Email us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com or post again to the forum and we can investigate further.
I relized that if I stay at the waypoints I would be able to complete the mission. I did it at practice and got qualification at the test

Regarding radios I guess its a DCS problem because it is not all the time that the ATC do not reply. There is no pattern..

Cheers!
Old 08-28-2018, 11:26 AM   #226
Biga42

BFT#6 is a joke! landing with no engines on ok...but for a test to next campaing..?