A-6 "Intruder" by Razbam

YoYo

+1 for A-6 = A-7

:smartass:

So it's back to A-6 :P

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait official confirmation about them.

Prowler has already stated that they were working on a 3d model for Intruder, completely new and separate from SF series and FAX, and that the ground radar function from ED was going to be needed before they moved in. It was on page 84 or somewhere near there of one of the RAZBAM threads.

This also would make it not a surprise.....

I'd like to see Heatblur do the Intruder...I think Razbam has quite a bit in the pipeline. I'm excited for it all but I think with the Mig 19/23, and Mudhen confirmed, we see the A-6E much faster from Heatblur and would fit right in with the extended Naval plans they've hinted at. I guess we'll see

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

• 1 month later...

I mean, I'm all for putting modules in my hands, but RAZBAM is known in the FSX and SF series community for their superb Intruders and Intruder cockpits. Sure, they have stuff in the pipeline, but Prowler has said before they had one in the works and were waiting on some things to come down from ED in the way of a/g radar. I remain hopeful until told otherwise.

I am all for RAZBAM doing this. There is no doubt in my mind that they would do a superb job on it. Having said that, I also feel that, just like the Tomcat, the BN in the Intruder is a vital element of this module and it appears that Heatblur has a leg up on everyone else in modeling this aspect of the additional crew member. Lack of this would not be a deal breaker for me at all but I just think that this plane really does require a 2 person crew to be fully functional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

I would buy this!

Without a doubt. Buy this!

I feel the need

The need, for putting serious ordnance down range!

I want to crash a server with cluster bombs. Lots of cluster bombs.

Please let this be real.

(I didn't even read past the first page)

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

As a matter of fact, Heatblur hope to make it a full module.

Nobody seems to have a license to make the module yet.

M-2000C was Razbam first module and yes dev has slow down. But there was some documentation shortage but they recently made an official deal with French Air Force.

So we certainly haven’t seen the end of it yet.

AV-8B is making steady progress and isn’t out of early access yet.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Good to know. Razbam doesn't seem to finish their products. As soon as they got it money, they put the product on the very back shelf

I normally don't reply to things like this but enough is enough!

what you don't understand is that Razbam isn't just a couple of people.

I for one am doing the Falklands Terrain, there are other people doing specific modules, each have their own tasks. Things are being worked on all the time, which sometimes you don't realise. As Ron stated in the interview video, the sim is ever evolving and code needs to be re-coded sometimes to sustain the functionality with the engine.

So please get your facts right when you post a comment like this!

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist