THE MUSIC THREAD

asparagin

Posted (edited)

Seen these guys and gals live a couple weeks ago. Never even heard of them, but the place was crowded, the audience was enthused to say the least, and the band played for at least 2 hours. Since they're from my town, I hope they'll be on stage again soon. 😉

Evelyn Kryger - Billy Wolke

Edited by Yurgon
  • Like 2

WIN10-Pro., ASUS ROG Z390-E, INTEL Core i7-970K, RTX 2080Ti, 64GB RAM, ACER Predator XB271HU 2560 x 1440 144Hz, DCS Open Beta: SSD970 EVO Plus 1TB, DCS Stable: SSD 870 EVO 1TB

Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar (U2nxt) / Foxy, Simpeds , TrackIR 5

Posted (edited)

Well, with the OH-6A Mod released, I just have to:

https://youtu.be/xIaXl7SqkBw

Edited by shagrat
  • Like 2

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Now the Kola map is here.

• Like 2

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Slippa:

page 113 🙂

I simply checked since the release date... but you can never have too much nostalgia. 😉

• Like 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)