Campaign documentation

Thanks a lot ... I dont have the Campaign yet, but I'd love to take a peek at the briefings :)

Edit: You might want to check the privacy settings of your Google Drive, as your real name can be seen when clicking the link.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Cool, thanks. I might just switch to Dropbox :)

Thanks! I’ve been looking for this for the legacy version too since I like to take my time to review the next mission while I’m on my lunch break at work. That way I can hop straight into the pit when I get home. However, don’t worry about it, I’m almost done with 2.2 and looking forward to 3.0 soon. I think I’ll likely play PF first while all the 3.0 bugs are sorted out. I saw some bug fixes in the latest stable release. Much appreciated! Thanks.

Regarding Dropbox, I was recently considering switching to Google Drive, lol. 2GB free (Dropbox) vs 15GB free (Drive) is a big deal.

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

• 4 years later...