Bug in Mission 12 "Scramble" OB 2.5.6?

The mission seems to not progress after splashing the mortars and being told to anchor above Kobuleti. Been flying in circles there for over 30 min but nothings else seems to happen. Trigger bug? I am on the latest OB.

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

I smacked them with the MK-82 and got the pilot reporting Artillery Splashed. I assumed they are all dead. I definitely got the IGLA too in that run Later saw that there was a truck or two standing undamaged and went by to take those out too. This was only much later though, when I got bored of circling the airport. Do all the units at that one location need to be killed in a certain time? Are there other enemy locations that I have missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

System specs:

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

it looks like "Raider" does not move to the Artillery location. Hence all other triggers are not activated. Mission 13 also seems to have a trigger bug right at the start. Missions work fine in 2.5.5....

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear:

Thanks. This is a common problem with 2.5.6 - ground units refusing to move. However, M13 was fixed and had reports from people flying it after last update that all problems are gone. What bug did you experience at the start of M13?

The flight briefing in M13 on the way to Delta did not trigger at all. Maybe I messed up the radio tuning at startup. Not sure. Will try it again today and report back.

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear:

The flight briefing in M13 on the way to Delta did not trigger at all. Maybe I messed up the radio tuning at startup. Not sure. Will try it again today and report back.

Ok. M13 is definitely bugged as well. The initial radio briefing does not trigger.

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear:

Hey, have a look at this thread, I still suspect user's error. Having said that, since it happens too often, I'll find another way to have the trigger fire and update it. Thanks for the reports!

OK read the thread about altitude before Delta. In 2.5.5 this does not seem to matter. I flew the mission back to back in both versions with identical Path Hold Autopilot. In 2.5.5 the trigger works but in 2.5.6 it does not. What is the altitude ceiling for the trigger after WP1?

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear:

The problem is there was none - just a zone, which you need to hit if you follow the flight plan exactly.

Anyway, I've enraged the zone and also added another trigger - briefing SPACE BAR option should show now when you are above 750m AGL and at certain headimg limit. M12 is also fixed internally - many thanks!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png