Steam Login Fails - 2.5.6.43559

Wesjet

Hi,

I am finding that my Steam installation of DCS which updated today to DCS 2.5.6.43559 is rejecting my login with the invalid username/password error.

I know that my username and password are correct as I am able to use them to sign in to DCS standalone 2.5.6.43503 as well as digitalcombatsimulator.com without any issues.

To be safe I also ran a Steam game file integrity check, with no results.

Another user on the ED discord mentioned a friend having this issue as well and I have requested he add in to this report. Not sure if this is related to the other log-in report (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=263526) so I made a new thread.

My Rig:

CPU: i9-9900k - Corsair H150 Cooler. RAM: 32GB, 3200Mhz.

Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS Formula XI - Main Drive: 512GB NvME SSD

DCS Drive: 512GB NvME SSD - Graphics: GTX 1070 Ti. Display: 23" 1080p LG LCD.

Input: Razer Naga & Blackwidow Ultimate, TrackIR 5, HOTAS Warthog & MFDs (x4), Saitek Rudder Pedals, TurtleBeach PX22 Headset.

Can't login after 2.5.6

Updated to 2.5.6. When I try to log in to DCS it won't take my login and password. Attempting to reset my password, it won't take it even though it follows the password requirements.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Updated to 2.5.6. When I try to log in to DCS it won't take my login and password. Attempting to reset my password, it won't take it even though it follows the password requirements.

v6,

boNes

Same here. I use the DCS World Steam version and after the new update today (02/17/2020) I can't log in in my DCS Account. I checked the files integrity via Steam but I can't access anymore.

Frustrated as hell...

+1. Was able to log in a while ago, now I cannot. Incorrect password, despite successful logins here and on digitalCombatSimulator.com

Same here. It worked after the Steam update, too, so it's not just the update messing it up.

Hi,

I am finding that my Steam installation of DCS which updated today to DCS 2.5.6.43559 is rejecting my login with the invalid username/password error.

I know that my username and password are correct as I am able to use them to sign in to DCS standalone 2.5.6.43503 as well as digitalcombatsimulator.com without any issues.

To be safe I also ran a Steam game file integrity check, with no results.

Another user on the ED discord mentioned a friend having this issue as well and I have requested he add in to this report. Not sure if this is related to the other log-in report (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=263526) so I made a new thread.

Same here... :(

same problem. Reverted to 2.5.5 it worked, went back to 2.5.6 broken again.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Also in SP, there is no debriefing in Instant Action Caucasus mission "Dogfight"("Can not open debriefing file") and when setting voice chat settings, it CTD.

v6,

boNes

Edited by bonesvf103

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

What a mess....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Had the same problem (non steam version)

My BULLGUARD Security software was freaking out!

DCS has it's exception rules for sure and always. (Don't use my desktop machine for anything else)

I use to switch off security software when entering my pit.

For some reason it seems that it wasn't turned off, even when it looked like this.

After several reboots and hours later BULLGUARD let me know:

DCS.exe has changed. Still allow to communicate with the internet???

YES PLEASE!!! :evil:

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset