[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

@f4l0 adjusting the threshold for slow movement sounds good, but what of the effect continuing after the wheels leave the ground?

At the moment I can not reproduce this effect/bug. Do you use any other 3rd party addon which works with the export.lua interface?

I also get this bug, happens in helos too. I think it's an ED problem.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Which piece of data in the debug window indicates the landing gear?

Attached is a pic. The bumps and roll were fine until half way down the runway, then the stopped.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

altAGL is the value we basically use to determine if flying or not. That the groundbump effect stops at ~180??? kts GS is known and should be fixed in the current beta version

And here is a screenshot with bumps and roll after takeoff. This happened 3 times just now. I was playing the second track I posted.

I'm using the current release.. Also, I paused the game to get those screenshots. That's why the graph looks like they stopped for a second.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

f410,

I just got an error msg on trying to open SSA. Attached are the details. Any idea on what is happening?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

WEFR8NVD.txt

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

I got a problem. My jetseat sometimes seems to stop working for no reason when flying, it then seems to interupt my VR experience momentarily as it loads back up and starts working again. Anyone ran into this before or know of a fix?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

I got a problem. My jetseat sometimes seems to stop working for no reason when flying, it then seems to interupt my VR experience momentarily as it loads back up and starts working again. Anyone ran into this before or know of a fix?

Not sure bout this but I think it may be VR that effects the JS and not vice versa. Think it has to do with USB interfaces. When I'm playin 2D but with Oculus Rift process and services running in the background, I will get frequent audio cues you get from Windows when a USB device is connected or disconnected. It eventually will shut down my TrackIR. Drove me nuts till I figured out what the problem was.

Now when playin 2D, I first go into Task Manager and make sure all OR services (not processes) are stopped. Then no issues.

Not sure this is your issue but might help with troubleshooting.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hi.

You in DCS have mod? There were cases with compatibility of this mod: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone. Look at compatibility with other devices. One more. Place before yourself the module of management of a vibrocape and track the indicator of existence of the electric power. I met failures of the button of inclusion of a cape.

Edited by tester

f410,

I just got an error msg on trying to open SSA. Attached are the details. Any idea on what is happening?

Looks like somewhat (maybe anti virus tool) removed SSA or at least some parts. You could try to reinstall SSA and/or add SSA to the exceptions of your AV.

Looks like somewhat (maybe anti virus tool) removed SSA or at least some parts. You could try to reinstall SSA and/or add SSA to the exceptions of your AV.

I reverted to the previous SSA version and it now runs. You may be right about the AV. I just had an update to it, along with two Windows updates the AV said I needed.

So, all's well for the moment.

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

I reverted to the previous SSA version and it now runs. You may be right about the AV. I just had an update to it, along with two Windows updates the AV said I needed.

So, all's well for the moment.

Thanks,

I spoke too soon. The SSA version referred to above opens, but does not work.

I removed it and re-installed SSA. It does not work, either. I am now getting the error msg in the attachment.

929474909_Screenshot(16).thumb.jpg.f4b13cb260348dd5aaac7e29ad7069d8.jpg

TWC_SLAG

Its definately simshaker for aviators shutting itself down midgame and loading or not loading back up again.

Have gone back to using the older software (simshaker for DCS and falcon) and havent had the same thing happen though that doesnt mean it wont.

Is there anyone I can contact about this? As its free software I kind of dont feel I have the right to complain but on the other hand the jetseat and simshaker software seem to be pretty much useless each without the other, so after buying the seat for 200 hundred pounds its definately something I want to get to the bottom off!

Is simshaker for aviators in beta or is it the final release?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

I spoke too soon. The SSA version referred to above opens, but does not work.

I removed it and re-installed SSA. It does not work, either. I am now getting the error msg in the attachment.

Which AV software do you use? Please try to remove the SSA, reboot and the download/install SSA again. Maybe with a disabled virus scanner?

Its definately simshaker for aviators shutting itself down midgame and loading or not loading back up again.

Have gone back to using the older software (simshaker for DCS and falcon) and havent had the same thing happen though that doesnt mean it wont.

Is there anyone I can contact about this? As its free software I kind of dont feel I have the right to complain but on the other hand the jetseat and simshaker software seem to be pretty much useless each without the other, so after buying the seat for 200 hundred pounds its definately something I want to get to the bottom off!

Is simshaker for aviators in beta or is it the final release?

SSA is free and used by a lot of people, rift users as well.

Did you test without the rift?

Do you use any 3rd party stuff interacting with DCS?

What AV software do you use?

Do you use any other tool which can kill processes?

Which AV software do you use? Please try to remove the SSA, reboot and the download/install SSA again. Maybe with a disabled virus scanner?

I use Bitdefender. Will try what you suggested.

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

I use Bitdefender. Will try what you suggested.

Thanks,

Andre,

Still get the same error msg, plus this one at just trying to open SSA by itself.

1509328987_Screenshot(17).thumb.jpg.44f4ef938867c8b43e2e2a91ee8fed4b.jpg

TWC_SLAG

SSA is free and used by a lot of people, rift users as well.

Did you test without the rift?

Do you use any 3rd party stuff interacting with DCS?

What AV software do you use?

Do you use any other tool which can kill processes?

I'm using a Vive. I've just uninstalled but was using AVG. Everything else I make sure I shut down. I havent tried it without the VIVE, but it seems to be more the aviator software, than the older software (simshaker for DCS and flacon) but I cant guarantee that as I havent used the former enough. Is there any negative effect to be expected from having both the old and new simshaker software installed? I ran malawarebytes and found quite a few viruses so will try again today, hopefully maybe a virus was the problem!

Edited by Wolf8312

------------

Andre,

Still get the same error msg, plus this one at just trying to open SSA by itself.

This error says that the link/files are corrupted. To me it still seems like a wrong installation. Did you create/move/copied a shortcut after installation?

Maybe Andre has an idea...

I'm using a Vive. I've just uninstalled but was using AVG. Everything else I make sure I shut down. I havent tried it without the VIVE, but it seems to be more the aviator software, than the older software (simshaker for DCS and flacon) but I cant guarantee that as I havent used the former enough. Is there any negative effect to be expected from having both the old and new simshaker software installed? I ran malawarebytes and found quite a few viruses so will try again today, hopefully maybe a virus was the problem!

Having both installed should be ok BUT NEVER RUN BOTH at the same time. Please verify that only one instance is running...