DTC - Data Transfer Cartridge ?

Thacyoon

I would expect so as they are implementing the similar system in the F18.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Can you provide a link for that? All I can find is a thread in the f-18 wishlist forum from August 2018 that has gone unanswered.

Can you provide a link for that? All I can find is a thread in the f-18 wishlist forum from August 2018 that has gone unanswered.
https://www.facebook.com/441639040340/posts/10161565451735341/?sfnsn=mo

There are images of the options pages. I believe from the F18 mini updates that this will be expanded upon as features of the module are added.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! I see they are planning on implementing most of what I (and many others, from the posts I've read) would want as a sort of dtc-like feature (which makes life a lot easier and is an irl procedure anyway for a reason). I imagine ED haven't said anything in particular for the Viper but it would make sense that this feature, once developed, would be easier to add to other aircraft that feature it IRL (like the Viper and the HOG) and I don't see any reason not to.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

It'd be really great if we had the ability to preconfigure a bunch of additional settings in the Mission Editor for our jets.

• TACAN Channel/Band/Mode
  • JHMCS On/Off (Or even a brightness slider for it in %)
  • Radar modes/settings
  • MFD pages
  • Etc.

I realize that some of this would be covered by a DTC tool, but some of it wouldn't. I've built an air start mission for BFM Perch setups, but having to get everyone to setup their jets every time still delays getting into position to begin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2024 at 12:05 PM, AlexCaboose said:

It'd be really great if we had the ability to preconfigure a bunch of additional settings in the Mission Editor for our jets.

• TACAN Channel/Band/Mode
  • JHMCS On/Off (Or even a brightness slider for it in %)
  • Radar modes/settings
  • MFD pages
  • Etc.

I realize that some of this would be covered by a DTC tool, but some of it wouldn't. I've built an air start mission for BFM Perch setups, but having to get everyone to setup their jets every time still delays getting into position to begin.

+1.