English cockpit

Gliptal

I don't believe so. I would rather Razbam spend their time adding missing features to the Mirage.

There are English cockpit mods out there. It'll have to do until the official one reaches the top of the priority list (and I hope it is pretty low on that list right now!)
I don't think the guys coding the systems and FM are the same working on textures. If they have time to work on the Harrier textures, they should have time to work on the Mirage as well.

Isn't there already a good mod out there for an English cockpit? I'm using one and it still works great on both release and alpha versions.

Edited by Maulkin

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Last time I checked in 2.1, it looked strange. The canopy had a texture on it. I believe it needs to be updated to support pbr?

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | 64GB DDR4-3200 Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind rudder pedals | HP Reverb

Which Mod are you guys using?

Id'd rather have them spending time making the Harrier look awesome, then translating a cockpit that anyone can learn in 20 minutes to English...
I know the cockpit. Don't assume I'm asking for it jsut for the heck of it or because I don't want to learn my way around it. There may be other reasons.

Which Mod are you guys using?

I found this in the user files

Mirage 2000-C English Cockpit - 1.5.4 & 2.0 Compatible [JSGME READY]

v0.88 still seems to work in 1.5.6, though CAV rho and theta are missing from the HSI background (M2KC_10C.dds) - I've 'copy and paste' the HSI texture and alpha layer across in Photoshop as a quick fix.

Not sure if there's anything else or how the mod works in 2.1 as I've only just bought the M-2000C in the steam sale.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 2 weeks later...

v0.88 still seems to work in 1.5.6, though CAV rho and theta are missing from the HSI background (M2KC_10C.dds) - I've 'copy and paste' the HSI texture and alpha layer across in Photoshop as a quick fix.

Not sure if there's anything else or how the mod works in 2.1 as I've only just bought the M-2000C in the steam sale.

I had a texture update in-progress that stalled.

Will try to make time to update the mod this weekend. Note that the discussion thread for my english cockpit is linked in my sig.

--gos

Ugh, quartermaster stole my work. =\

Ugh, quartermaster stole my work. =\

Hmm .. he states that he based it on your work .. it isn't so?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

It is, but he didn't ask permission. My license says not to redistribute.

I understand .. perhaps you should contact ED's Webmaster and have it removed.

I dont like when this kind of thing happens, because it discourages other community members to share their work; they do it for free, the least they can expect is to keep their autorship ... hope you can get it sorted out.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

FYI, I just posted a new version 0.92 which fixes refueling probe labeling, the alpha/theta symbols, and a few lamps. The base textures were updated to RAZBAM's 1.5.7.7473.311 from open beta.

Passes integrity check.

See my sig for the discussion thread & download link in the user files area.

--gos

• Like 2

See my sig for the discussion thread & download link in the user files area.

Thanks, will do :thumbup:

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 1 month later...

Version 0.93 posted, re-syncs with RAZBAM's latest material names.

This fixes all warning lamps and indicators, as well as adding an alpha channel to the countermeasure panel so you can see it at night.

Follow my sig below for the link to the main thread in the livery forum.

--gos

• Like 1