TOOTALL Mission for the Huey

Lizzard

Hello, Carl Buretor! I don't know too much about radio transmitting model (ED script) in DCS. Radio wave in DCS World has some kind of in-game digital model. I confirm, that in-game Signal Strength depends on NDBs power output, modulation (AM/FM), FRQ, aircraft receiver sensitivity (compere UH-1H and Mi-8MTV2), aircraft altitude, terrain, etc. In a reality you could hear NDB signal at a distance of up to 180 NM.

Thanks, I didn't know that NDB power output is also modeled in DCS. Again, great mission, keep it up!

Hi Airwar, I did fly the TOOTALL Mission a lot on your Server recently. Just one thing..would you mind to change the Time for the Mission..because 4 out of 5 Times it is Nighttime..not really a Problem, but I see lot`s of People loggin in, and leavin immediately. I guess it would make more sense flying that Tasks during Daytime..maybe you should enable dynamic wheather..to have Rain, Storm, Fog an so on..:)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

• 1 month later...

Hi Airwar ;)

thank's for your work , but I have a problem with MI8 and ARk Ud , I follow your video and I have same positions switches for Ark Ud , and selector radio and HSI , but no signal SOS and no vector HSI

if I use push control on Ark Ud I have the light control green active and the sound , is there perhaps a different frequency on chanel 1 now ?

I use the last version DCS 1.2.8 .27915

Thank's for your answere

• 7 months later...

I don't know if the latest update broke something, but me and my friend aren't able to play this in MP anymore like we used to before the patch. SP still works fine as far as I'm aware. The host is able to play the mission, but for the anyone joining the server the game crashes when reaching the map screen.

Here is the crash log: http://pastebin.com/7SRxkaQ8

Hey guys. Brand new to MP. Got TOOTALL installed.

I'm assuming that I launch mission on DCS Multiplayer.

Don't know which server to use.

Would appreciate any help getting started.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hey guys. Brand new to MP. Got TOOTALL installed.

I'm assuming that I launch mission on DCS Multiplayer.

Don't know which server to use.

Would appreciate any help getting started.

It would have to be a server running that mission. Unless someone's advertised that they plan on running the mission, the chances of finding it running online are low. Of course, you could always start your own server and run that mission. Others way join you. You never know.

It would have to be a server running that mission. Unless someone's advertised that they plan on running the mission, the chances of finding it running online are low. Of course, you could always start your own server and run that mission. Others way join you. You never know.

Thanks for response. I guess I misunderstood. I thought that this mission was server based only. If not, then how do I launch mission. The download was liveries files only.

I'm sure I'm missing something embarrassingly simple.

Thanks again.

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Thanks for response. I guess I misunderstood. I thought that this mission was server based only. If not, then how do I launch mission. The download was liveries files only.

I'm sure I'm missing something embarrassingly simple.

Thanks again.

You downloaded this file?

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/431053/

This is the actual mission file which you'll have to unzip somewhere on your computer. If you started a server, you would point to this mission wherever it is on your computer. You could run it and just play the mission by yourself and others may join you as long as your server isn't password protected.

On the other hand, if you're a client joining an existing server, you don't have to download the mission from the above sight. It will be download automatically from the server.

You downloaded this file?

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/431053/

This is the actual mission file which you'll have to unzip somewhere on your computer. If you started a server, you would point to this mission wherever it is on your computer. You could run it and just play the mission by yourself and others may join you as long as your server isn't password protected.

On the other hand, if you're a client joining an existing server, you don't have to download the mission from the above sight. It will be download automatically from the server.

JEEEEZZ!!

I downloaded TOOTALL skin pack by accident.

All set now.

Much obliged.

JUST CHOPPERS

• 1 month later...

I'll use this thread, since I don't know what really causes the problem.

I am hosting the mission and for me everything is working flawlessly. But the clients do not receive any signals on their radios, except the standard NDBs. In singleplayer though, they receive all the signals. Does anyone have the same issue or maybe an idea what's wrong? We are using the Mi-8 here.

• 1 month later...

brocken ;-(

this mission is definitly brocken in SP and MP ( stream error, script no more available in SP and MP )

can someone have a look to correct it to make it OK to newer patch ?

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals