TGT Designation button on MFD not working?

sobe

After the latest update, I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but when I press the Target designation button on the MFD to make a WP a target[, the distance and any other info on the HUD disappears and their is no target box in the hud and this button will not light up in the MFD.

This happened in multiplayer and I am not sure if there is a multiplayer issue or the game has an issue.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Revelation

Yep. Did all that (I hope).

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Having a similar problem, but it was not after last nights patch, had it on the weekend. When I designate target, the HUD flashes the diamond and drop line for an instant and then its gone. WP is then deselected as if it had worked but no target. Over the weekend I just cycled Maser Arm and WP and it worked, last night I could not get it to show the target no matter what I tried.

I thought it might have been the WP altitude, over the weekend, the mission I was playing had the TGT WP at flying latitude, checked the mission again last night and the TGT was at ground level so was not that.