TrackIR and Opentrack/Delanclip/PS Eye

Thanks Tiramisu

We did a check with the CLEye Test and it showed the lights in centre and tracking. He has to wear glasses for the PC and I noticed a slight reflection at one point but nothing massive.

The crazy thing is, this has been working great with rfactor and other flight sims so it has to be something silly.

Then maybe your brother's PC has some problems. I have noticed similar issues in some situations, when my PC had to work hard resulting in the camera going back to normal position for some brief moments. I guess this is caused by some delays in computing the 3d-head-position when your PC is too busy.

So it might be worth a look at your taskmanager to check if your performance is at the limit when those camera problems occur.

• 3 weeks later...

I have found another reason for your problem: Check the zoom of your PS3 camera. A few hours ago I just had the problem, that my DelanClip has become very unprecise. Resetting the zoom has solved this problem for me. Try to capture a bright object like a light bulb with your PS3 camera and then rotate its zoom wheel until the video capture gets as sharp as possible.