Radar range scale

Brigg

Hi not sure if this is a bug, but I have only started noticing it happen since the last update. What happens is in the Radar Attack page, the range keeps swapping to 80 or 20 for no reason. I like it on 40 but it randomly keeps changing itself. Any ideas

Are you noticing it change when changing air-to-air weapons? Each air-to-air weapon has a default radar profile that automatically changes the radar azimuth and bar scan setting to the weapon's profile. With a weapon selected, you can change the radar to the settings you want and press the OSB marked SET on the right side of the radar page to save the radar settings as that weapon's profile. Eventually when we get the data cartridge system we should be able to set those profiles manually outside of the aircraft.

The range will also change if you move the TDC cursor outside the top or bottom boundaries of the scope display and back in. We need a little more information on what's going on to figure out if it's a problem.

Edited by Tholozor

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

• ED Team
Ok little update, I decided to take the radar elevation off an axis and put it back on to keybinds yesterday. Anyway it hasn't happened once so it turns out to be that in some strange way

Thanks for letting us know

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2