JSF animations

Pmedic548

Most likely coming after the 3D- and damage-model is finalized.

I do hope they add the little puff of soot the JSF tends to cough out when it shuts down, though.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

It would be nice to implement occasional failures (system failure page) in starts with approximately 2-3 minutes wait time while the Crew Chief pumps up the JFS/Brake Accumulators. After 3 start attempts with no start you would have to got to another aircraft. It happens more often than one would think.

System Specs: Virpil WarBRD Base, Virpil Mongoose T-50CM stick w/Virpil desk mount, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/Virpil desk mount, MFG Crosswind RP, TrackIR 5, Stream Deck 32, Windows 11 Home 64-bit, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB DDR4 3600, Asus X570 TUF Gaming Pro WiFi MoBo, XFX RX 6800 XT Merc 319, 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, 1TB Toshiba HDD 7200rpm, 2TB WD Blue HDD 5400rpm, 1TB WD Black 750 NVMe M.2 SSD, No Optical drive, Onboard Audio + Avid Eleven Rack Audio Interface.

It would be nice to implement occasional failures (system failure page) in starts with approximately 2-3 minutes wait time while the Crew Chief pumps up the JFS/Brake Accumulators. After 3 start attempts with no start you would have to got to another aircraft. It happens more often than one would think.

Been there, done that, even had a mis-start on a Scramble. THAT sucked, glad we were three in the shelter, heh.

Also had to utterly demolish the speed-limits on the taxiways to get the pilot to the spare during a Scramble-launch. Fun shit, MP's were NOT happy :P

Regards

Fjordmonkey

JFS used to have a lot of problems back on the ESSC days, but in the last couple of years with the DESSC and other components is a lot better. Back in 1997, JFS where change 500 starts and it was rare if they ever get there. By 2012, they where change every 1700 starts and normally get there without issues.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Were you stationed in Bodø or Ørland? I contracted from 2002-2003 and 2006-2013 in Bodø.

System Specs: Virpil WarBRD Base, Virpil Mongoose T-50CM stick w/Virpil desk mount, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/Virpil desk mount, MFG Crosswind RP, TrackIR 5, Stream Deck 32, Windows 11 Home 64-bit, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB DDR4 3600, Asus X570 TUF Gaming Pro WiFi MoBo, XFX RX 6800 XT Merc 319, 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, 1TB Toshiba HDD 7200rpm, 2TB WD Blue HDD 5400rpm, 1TB WD Black 750 NVMe M.2 SSD, No Optical drive, Onboard Audio + Avid Eleven Rack Audio Interface.

Were you stationed in Bodø or Ørland? I contracted from 2002-2003 and 2006-2013 in Bodø.

Bodø. Conscript Crewchief-assistant from March to December of 2000. Would have loved to stay in longer, but they already had two grenadiers.

Did have some fun, though. Wrote a TS on 659. A certain Crewchief was less than enthused, to put it mildly, and outright murderously pissed to say it frankly :P

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Bodø. Conscript Crewchief-assistant from March to December of 2000. Would have loved to stay in longer, but they already had two grenadiers.

Did have some fun, though. Wrote a TS on 659. A certain Crewchief was less than enthused, to put it mildly, and outright murderously pissed to say it frankly :P

I have a really good idea who that could be. Would his last name begin with an M by chance? Haha!

I have a really good idea who that could be. Would his last name begin with an M by chance? Haha!

Hard lock and fire, my friend :P

Regards

Fjordmonkey