Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhunter View Post
Two Weeks (tm)
LOL!
Old 02-14-2020, 01:27 PM   #13
Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshama View Post
not quite the reaction I was expecting. I was hoping for a "lol" but I guess the MO is to kill humor. I dont notice a hole in the cockpit. I don't see deficiencies really past the lighting issues. I've spent a lot of time feeling at home in what we have. It's by no means perfect, but I dont think the "WT" curse word was appropriate.

I like M3 and the Mig 21 is my favorite Module. I'm not trolling. I just rather their time be spent elsewhere.They already have my money. I enjoy my product. It's not up to me in the end, it's up to M3 so i'm not going to complain and demand anything.

Besides. If you thought I was a troll, why feed me? QED.
Haha Played.

Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 01:34 PM   #14
Dr_Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshama View Post
not quite the reaction I was expecting. I was hoping for a "lol" but I guess the MO is to kill humor. I dont notice a hole in the cockpit. I don't see deficiencies really past the lighting issues. I've spent a lot of time feeling at home in what we have. It's by no means perfect, but I dont think the "WT" curse word was appropriate.

I like M3 and the Mig 21 is my favorite Module. I'm not trolling. I just rather their time be spent elsewhere.They already have my money. I enjoy my product. It's not up to me in the end, it's up to M3 so i'm not going to complain and demand anything.

Besides. If you thought I was a troll, why feed me? QED.
I agree, I would also like to have them their time spent on correct ASP, correct sized fuel tanks and wingmen having landing lights off during flight instead of a new cockpit, which was announced with pictures more than a year ago. However we don't have anything for the Mig but the new cockpit promised/announced and I feel it is now quite overdue with the module deteriorating with each new DCS version rather than moving forward (it is designated as being in trunk in DCS world, not a good sign for me). This is not supposed to be negative, I love the module and therefore I care for its future, which I do not see as a very promising one.
Dr_Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:15 PM   #15
ataribaby

Another patch without single MiG-21 item...
ataribaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:16 PM   #16
QuiGon
Veteran

I really hope we won't have to wait another year for the cockpit update...

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:28 PM   #17
cro_mig_21

Nothing for 2.5.6...
Old 02-14-2020, 02:28 PM   #18
Airhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiGon View Post
I really hope we won't have to wait another year for the cockpit update...
Yeah I dont know whats taking so long. The previews they showed last SPRING looked pretty much finished, especially the stock clean canopy. Seems like poor project management on their end jumping between different projects (21, F4U etc.)
Airhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:39 PM   #19
Hiromachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhunter View Post
Yeah I dont know whats taking so long. The previews they showed last SPRING looked pretty much finished, especially the stock clean canopy. Seems like poor project management on their end jumping between different projects (21, F4U etc.)
It's not a project management but legal reasons. There is a time limitation for F4U delivery and we have to keep that term, so Rudel is working hard on the F4U now and for a while. And when he's doing so, he cant work on the 21. That's just the reality of a small team mate.

I've said it a few times already. Unless we get to Kamino cloning facilities and multiply Rudel, we're short on skilled artists
AMD Ryzen 3900X @ 4.6 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / GTX 1080Ti @ 2010 Mhz core / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / Philips Momentum 436M6VBPAB/00 4K Quantum Dot HDR Monitor / VIRPIL T-50CM / MFG Crosswinds / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7
http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic110693_1.gif
Hiromachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:06 PM   #20
MiG21bisFishbedL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiromachi View Post
I've said it a few times already. Unless we get to Kamino cloning facilities and multiply Rudel, we're short on skilled artists
I'm not the one asking Sifo Dyas to contact the Kaminoans. He always makes things weird. I get mad uncomfortable around that dude.

Move MiG. For great justice. You know what you doing. Take off every MiG.
CH Combatstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals
MiG21bisFishbedL is offline   Reply With Quote